Oh my GOD THIS IS AWESOME!!

Kaidan died?! We only saw him like once or twice, but...

This is my first hand drawn comic, please let me knowvwhat you think :blush:.
Hah! Brilliant! I think you can see what I mean about expressions.

And I disagree; Richtofen looks a lot better drawn. :p

CG is now officially hundreds of times better than me at every possible way to make comics, and it's Really. Frickin. Awesome. :goodjob:

While CivG struggles with computer troubles(though is doing very good art-wise :), I have gotten my own back:

Silho and Voltaire's new sense of brotherhood will not turn into twincest. I promise.

(Don't worry Gruekiller. Bowie's special appearance in my comic is meant to be a humorous non-sequitur and an excuse to draw Captain2 :))

Captain2 is a kawaii fangirlish thing now? :crazyeye:

Oh, the plot thickens...

I'm the only one inventing supervillains that don't weave in with anybody else's storylines(usually)... but that lets me go nuts so it's a good trade off. ;)

I have the whole arc mapped out but am a bit lazy with regards to drawing it. I just need to finish the Voltaire/Florence arc so I can hurry up to Sinefir's birth... :evil:

And all the shenanigans that will ensue with that. 83

@CivGeneral. Its great, didn't realise you had it in you to draw a whole DYOS comic

Do the Mario!

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Probably not

So what is this great plan?

Edit: Changed a character in the last picture

I'm confused :ack:. What the flying fudge happened?!

I'm sure Doctor Hastings will be able to treat it...
Of course, that's when the biological mother will turn up and refuse to give treatment because "it has a LHC-destroying-the-world slim chance of causing a fatal infection" and will wait for a better cure that doesn't have such chances.

Then the mother will suffer a typical heart attack and it's a race around the clock to save Luma, the mother, Rosalina and Tama who just came in reporting a headache... that turns out to be that she's hiding a secret three-way love affair with Liara and Doctor Hastings!

I really need to watch an actual soap opera!

...Styles, it was right on par with the average soap.

Love the end especially. :lol:

A blonde man in leather, a redhead in a catsuit and a man in a Nazi officer's uniform all walk into an armoury...

Rudolph McLellan says "What, this some sort of joke?"

Top Bottom