I never cease wondering why joking about how easily CivGeneral gets annoyed at people messing with his plot makes CG think people actually are messing with his plot.
To be honest, I may chuckle abit. But personally, I think the joke is getting old.

Says the one who still jokes about my magical weed every single time I appear in one of your comics.

Says the one who still jokes about my magical weed every single time I appear in one of your comics.
To be fair, I have not done a magical weed on you for a while.

Another epic epic of epic epicness, served with a side of epic sauce and epic epic bread. So epic that everything must be epically considered epic!

Spoiler :
It's epic in case you didn't know!

Spoiler :
The epic begins epically!

The epic addition to the epic narration cast!

Which had been saved for dramatically epic reasons!

The epic consciences!

An epic battle against an epic foe!

Doctor Samus Aran's most epic goal though is to find an epic toxin to kill the epic hero, Bounty Hunter Samus Aran. But you know, it's still an epic endeavour being an epic biological warfare expert.

Something that epically big must certainly make up for something epically small!

An epic bro-hug to end this epic epic of an epic comic!

Epic isn't it?

Spoiler Who are those epic jerks? :

Last edited:
Great comics to both of you. :goodjob:

Great comic stylesrj - and great comic CivGeneral! You really hit the mood nicely in that one, I think. Keep up the good work.

No music here

I wonder who that might be?

Where did the Choppa come from? I do not know

I assume that this DYOS story arc is drawing to a close, and since I really didn't do much with the hacker I thought it might be better to get out of the way. Don't panic, I've still got the Haruhi/Tama angle to play for a bit. Not to mention I could go after some minor characters loyal to the Hacker around Wrecktrica

Aww, and I was having fun posing Mikuru :(.

And so after some Anno 2070-based delay, here's my next epic epic of epicness. Not as epic as the last one, but somewhat epic.

Spoiler :

Nothing like a good sidewinder to start your combat,

It could be like this...

Taking a third option...

Too much information Qara!

Hurry, before they stop giving you the cold shoulder!

Can I really?
Hint: Yes you can.

And there you have it.
Bet you didn't expect those twists eh?

Ya might want to go a bit extra erasing with the Gmod modeled you've gotten from a green screen room. I can still see the green :p.

Have you forgotten that I covered that part last comic? They were in such a rush to get to the scene that they didn't even get their post-production features removed.

Bite my head off why don't cha :(.

Last edited:
(Nope. :mischief:)

Top Bottom