Advertisement
Civilization Fanatics' Center

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION REVOLUTION SERIES > CivRev - Strategy & Tips

Notices

CivRev - Strategy & Tips Discuss your Civilization Revolution strategy and tips with other players.

Old Apr 15, 2012, 05:31 AM   #1
vypernight
Warlord

Endgame Q; Science or Gold?

I'm trying to increase my rank at the end of the game, having all but demolished my opponents. Now my cities are building like crazy since it seems like buildings contribute to my final score. My question is, if I want a higher score, should I set most of my cities (the ones who don't benefit one way or another) to focus on Science or Gold? Do I try to get as many techs as possible before the game ends, or do I go for most $? Thanks in advance.
vypernight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 07:43 PM   #2
AztecsAllDay
Chieftain

I go science until I get the techs that I want, then I switch everything over to gold. Also, use Democracy (while you're saving gold or increasing your score, for the bonus) and then when you decide to win (if not by Domination) then the gold rush will help you build any buildings you missed along the way and mass produce units for O/D.
AztecsAllDay is offline   Reply With Quote