Please Wait....For Eternity. - Civilization Fanatics' Forums
Civilization Fanatics' Center  

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION V > Civ5 - Technical Support

Notices

Civ5 - Technical Support Seek help from others for all your technical support issues.

Old May 03, 2012, 08:30 AM   #1
Ghonasiflaids
Warlord

Please Wait....For Eternity.

Hi. I am playing a modded marathon game (legendary earth with a few additional mods) as Genghis Khan, am on turn 937, took over everything but the Americas, and just started war on the Iriqous. However anything passed this, I get stuck on 'please wait', forever. It used to completely freeze except the mouse, so I had to task manager out of the game, so I tried going in windowed mode. In windowed mode I can move around the screen, even open up diplomacy screens and trade, but it stays on please wait and turn 937. I click on units and all of them have a fresh new set of turns, but when I give them orders it does nothing.

Help.
Ghonasiflaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 03, 2012, 08:45 AM   #2
FeiLing
Deity

Try setting all the graphics to very low.
If that doesn't help maybe try to play from an autosave from a few turns earlier.
Good luck (but I'm afraid it's not likely to be resolved).
FeiLing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 03, 2012, 04:17 PM   #3
timtofly
One Day

Have you tried strategic view. That may clear up some resources to get to the next turn
timtofly is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION V > Civ5 - Technical Support > Please Wait....For Eternity.