M2/M3 Bradley desert version

ripptide

Lost in the wastelands
possible replacement for the Mech Inf. the pic

Attachments

• bradley.jpg
    bradley.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 4,394
Great Job!!! Much better than the normal mech.Infantry. I like esp the missile attack

It's a beautiful unit, but I'm curious about the rocket launcher. Is it supposed ot be attached to the turret? If so, then why doesn't it move with the turret? If not, then why does it flip up to fire?

good catch :D . I forgot to link it to the turret, yes it should move with it. oh well, looks like a fix coming up soon

You make very nice ground units ripptide! As both the Abrams and Bradley are already in the game, however, I enjoy the other units even more. :) Since you seem to have a preference for modern units, why not for instance make a T-72, or perhaps even a T-64 or T-80? Or, if you want a contemporary to your T-55, why not a Centurion? It would also be nice to have some nice modern artillery animations, for instance the Soviet 122 mm D-30, or some SP guns/rocket launchers... There is still so much to be made. ;)

again, thanks guys.

Yep Pawel, there are a bunch of armoured units in the cue, including most of the Russian T-series, some of their APC's, and some other modern stuff, some pre-WW2 armour, and a bunch of air units from all eras. Mainly I tend to just bounce around with whatever happens to catch my eye at the moment, but both the M1 and Bradley were kinda-requests from Recon. And I do have a 2S19 SPG in progress, but it really hasn't been co-operating with me. But give me some time, others will be coming in between working on BTech:) .

@ripptide

I´ve tested your M3 unit in my game and what shall i say? You are a Bebro on the ground! FANTASTIC, SUPERB UNIT :goodjob:

The lighting is much better than by your newer M1 Abrams, Challenger and Black Cat. Now you can compare the original civ units with yours, thats beautiful. I wish you could do a re-rework of your Abrams Version, because up to now the OLD one is the MBT in my game.

heh thanks (although not sure Bebro would like the comparison :D )

yep, its on ma kist of things to do John. not sure why, but for some reason there's a "glint" (for lack of a better term) on that one corner of the turret, and the only way I've found to get rid of it so far is to lower the lights to the point where everything else is just about black. But it and the M113's are all slated for a redo

I :love: to hear you will do a rework of your older (and newer) units, thats great. I like the euro camouflage versions of your units, too. I try to use your desert versions only on desert plains, that can be very difficult sometimes, but never mind. By the way, your SU-25 is very nice and a russian camouflaged version would be very nice as well.

I had a size problem with your older M113, it was too small (think you know it), maybe some of the newer tanks are a bit big. If you exactly compare your units with the originals you can do great things :eek:.

Top Bottom