Multipolarity III - Game Thread

OCC: only reason the above likely isn't false: a lot happens in 500 years...though more has happened in the past 10

The Imperium of Man has a declaration: on the 3rd of August His Imperial Majesty's wife, Oxana Yaskev, went into labour. Around 6.43PM she gave birth to the new heir to the Imperial Throne, who we can idenify as Vorgell Flanagon. All hail Princess Vorgel, Empress Oxana and Emperor Magnus! Glory to God!

The Duchy of Man has a declaration: on the 3rd of August the Duke of Man's Majes wife, Oxana Yaskev, went into labour. Around 6.43PM she gave birth to the new heir to the duchy's throne, who we can identify as Vorgell Flanagon. All hail Princess Vorgel, Duchess Oxana and Duke Magnus! Glory to God!

The civilized world does not care about the Slut of Man giving birth to another of her brood.

...and the savage ruler of the Neatherscotts is not excommunicated for his constent unholy bickering because?

...and the savage ruler of the Neatherscotts is not excommunicated for his constent unholy bickering because?

He has been excommunicated...

...by the Noidus church. ;)

To be fair you're killing people for no reason.

Why would Emperor van Rot I be excommunicated for reclaiming his rightful territory when the genocidal megolomaniac in Ireland is not?

I just realized, I'm the only player candidate for GenSec.

I think it tells us that no player candidate nation has shown they can actually be the GenSec and actually not do something other than try and get ride of it.

No, it's because the NPCs are the head of various organisations that have formed.

And the TanIOT turns...

Why would Emperor van Rot I be excommunicated for reclaiming his rightful territory when the genocidal megolomaniac in Ireland is not?

First killing people does not equal genocide.

Second: Wales and Imperium England were rightfully ours. You took it from us!

Third: His Holiness will have the final word on the matter.

First killing people does not equal genocide.

Second: Wales and Imperium England were rightfully ours. You took it from us!

Third: His Holiness will have the final word on the matter.

Oh, sorry, you're just rounding Spammers up into camps and then executing them. Not genocide at all. A completely moral and Christian activity.

Oh, sorry, you're just rounding Spammers up into camps and then executing them. Not genocide at all. A completely moral and Christian activity.

Yeah, to be honest I don't even know why the pope even supports you. And by you I mean the Duchy of Man.

No, it's because the NPCs are the head of various organisations that have formed.

Players are more than welcome to take the initiative. :p

My GMing is Keynesian. If gameplay is in a downturn, I increase my activities to stimulate it.

By spammers we mean people who spam, not citizens of the Spammer Crusade. And we are setting them to labour camps to work themselves into redemtion, not murdering them as you did to my citizens in your invasion of Imperial Britain. And you are the one who dares speak of ill tounge against the Empress: swearing is forbidden by the Bible!

Yeah, to be honest I don't even know why the pope even supports you. And by you I mean the Duchy of Man.

What is this Duchy of Man? The Duchy of Ulster is a title that the Emperor of Man holds but the other Irish dukes (such as Ultan Lennin, Duke of Munster) Duke of the Falklands, the Duke of Newfoundland and the imperial Austerian dukes are all vessels to Emperor Magnus Flanagon. Hence have can one be a duke when dukes are vessels to you? It makes no feudel sence.

...and we have proven to be servents to His Holiness and His Holiness rewards the good, especilly that which fights evil.

What is this cruelty of using people as if they were boats? We are horrified by the inhuman deeds of the Manx mad ruler.

By spammers we mean people who spam, not citizens of the Spammer Crusade. And we are setting them to labour camps to work themselves into redemtion, not murdering them as you did to my citizens in your invasion of Imperial Britain. And you are the one who dares speak of ill tounge against the Empress: swearing is forbidden by the Bible!

Hmm, your public diplomatic statements paint a very different picture.

Also: it is the Imperium of Man, not a dutchy. Dutchies do now process of holding on places like Austerlia. The Spammers need to learn to say Imperium of Man or we might consider making the death penalty apply to those that spam in our realm. The death penalty will also be set for spammers if you do not end your embargo and we wish to make such deaths public plus painful. That is double plus good for our law enforcement. The spam food product will also be banned if you do not remove your embargo.

So, as we have not lifted the embargo, you are mindlessly executing your citizens over bad diplomatic relations with the Spammer's Crusade. It's bad leadership. You haven't seen the Spammer's Crusade executing Catholics because we have bad relations with the Pope. When you have bad relations with someone, you don't take it out on your own citizens. It's the equivalent of beating up your own children when you have a bad day at work. It's just not on.

What is this Duchy of Man? The Duchy of Ulster is a title that the Emperor of Man holds but the other Irish dukes (such as Ultan Lennin, Duke of Munster) Duke of the Falklands, the Duke of Newfoundland and the imperial Austerian dukes are all vessels to Emperor Magnus Flanagon. Hence have can one be a duke when dukes are vessels to you? It makes no feudel sence.

...and we have proven to be servents to His Holiness and His Holiness rewards the good, especilly that which fights evil.

We call you the Duchy of Man because being a vassal of the Papal States and still calling yourself an Imperium is laughable at best.

The Holy See suggests that the Manx leadership refrains from further comment before it considers full withdrawal of the temporary protocols that have governed papal-manx relations in the years after the Manx-Netherscott war.

Needless to say the outcome of such benevolence on our part could easily be detrimental to the short-term interests of the Manx state due to the actions of third parties.

Top Bottom