Bryce'3 New Modular Civs

Bryce3

King of Wessex
Well, I've created a few civs now, and intend to make more, so here's my thread. I currently have plans to create a few more Star Wars Civs, LOTR Civs and an UN Civ. If anyone is interested in helping, or has any requests, then you're welcome.
Also, coming soon are NATO, African Union, British Commonwealth, LOTR civs and maybe even some Game of Thrones ones! I am also working on making civs from the following mods available in plain BTS: Broken Star, Charlemagne, Crossroads, Fall from Heaven, Final Frontier, Mesoamerica, Next War and The Road to War.
I'd really appreciate comments and feedback below! Thanks;).

League of Nations
Spoiler LoN :

United Nations
Spoiler UN :

Bosnian Empire
Spoiler Bosnia :

Wessaxon Empire
Spoiler Wessex :

Galactic Empire
Spoiler Galactic Empire :

Galactic Republic
Spoiler Galactic Republic :

CIS
Spoiler CIS :

I'll be posting more in the coming weeks.

Planned Civs:

Top - Game of Thrones, e.g. Houses Stark, Lannister and Targaryen
Middle - Lord of the Rings - Gondor, Rohan, Mordor, etc.
Bottom - International Organisations - NATO, British Commonwealth, African Union
As a bonus, I may also create a civ called the 'Franco-British Union', which was a proposed union as a single sovereign state, as well as some other Alt Hist nations - if anyone is interested i'm also working on a mod for the popular timeline 1983: Doomsday, of which I'll release the Beta version within the year.

Disclaimer - no copyright intention intended through flags, etc. - credit given to best of my ability, I will give credit to all art etc. from civ fanatics. I do not necessarily support any nations etc. I make - made for entertainment.

Top Bottom