EFZI2 Complete - December 22, 2012

Virote Considon... It is true and intended that all Human Factions, other than the Authorities, can build "Mike's Auto Shop".

The problem I believe, as stated, is the Human Player or AI Company can build multiple Corporate Choppers and there is suppose to be only one as an Upgrade.

This can easily be corrected as I stated in my last post.
Not sure how that happened because I game tested from start to finish and I did not see any problem such as this.
If anyone wants to adjust ... they can set the Resource "Unobtainable" for the Disabled Chopper and set "King Unit" for the Enabled Unit in the Biq.

...as for stating that a Machine Shop is required to build Mike's Auto Shop... I will add that to the Civilopedia Entry.

Just building a new computer and dealing with many difficult situations now, so these simple tasks are not something I can do immediately. I will correct the game as soon as possible and Upload the entire game again (Unfortunately, as has to be done) just for these simple adjustments.

I am still Here and hope to be for a long while... just going through some tough times that prevent me from being able to do what I want ... I am certain you all can relate to this :)

classical hero, re: you Edit 1:

The Company and other human factions can manually build Machine Shops at a later point.

I realised that when I did some further inspection, just that it is not part of the information in the civilopedia.

I am interested in playing this in PBEM.

I would also like to thank Vuldacon for this masterpiece scenario.

Here is a changed small update to correct the Corporate Chopper.
Also added that a Machine Shop is required to build Mike's Auto Shop and additional Civilopedia information.

September 20, 2015 ... This Zip has all Game Files up to date since the Entire Game was Uploaded last December 23, 2014

I will Update the entire Game with this Update as soon as I can.
...having to work out problems with my FTP.

Thanks for the appreciation Jarovid

EDIT: I added some adjustments to the Biq and Civilopedia so this is the Latest Update. September 20, 2015
This Zip file still includes all Updates since December 23, 2014.

Attachments

• September 20, 2015 Update.zip
    602.9 KB · Views: 892
Hi, I know it's been a while since I've posted in this thread, but there's a minor thing I noticed that I wasn't sure if it's intentional or not.

For the Authorities, the "Lethal Force" Capability requires both "Do it Yourself" and "Mega Laser" as prerequisites, even though "Do it Yourself" is already a prerequisite of "Mega Laser". Furthermore, later on in the tech tree "Operation Sledgehammer" also has "Mega Laser" as a prerequisite.

Am I correct in assuming that "Mega Laser" was not meant to be a requirement for "Lethal Force"?

Hi, I know it's been a while since I've posted in this thread, but there's a minor thing I noticed that I wasn't sure if it's intentional or not.

For the Authorities, the "Lethal Force" Capability requires both "Do it Yourself" and "Mega Laser" as prerequisites, even though "Do it Yourself" is already a prerequisite of "Mega Laser". Furthermore, later on in the tech tree "Operation Sledgehammer" also has "Mega Laser" as a prerequisite.

Am I correct in assuming that "Mega Laser" was not meant to be a requirement for "Lethal Force"?

Bengal Tiger... All is intended.
Do It Yourself is required for both Mega Laser and Advanced Mathematics so the player can decide on which one to research and then trade with the AI for the Other.

Operation Sledgehammer not only requires Mega Laser but Send in the Marines as well.

No, your assumption that Mega Laser was not meant to be a requirement for Lethal Force is not correct. It is intended as a requirement along with Call 911, Here Boy and Do It Yourself.

The main reason for the tech tree path is to insure all "Techs" are gained in a particular order by research and trade... this is for game play timing.

It is important for the Human Player to help the AI Players and keep them alive at least until you gain the last "Tech" you can trade for, usually either Mega Laser or Advanced Mathematics.

By Trading with the AI, Each Human Faction can gain All of their "Techs".

...See "Capability Guides" in Game Concepts.

Alright, cool, just wanted to check. Because it looks to me as though you could remove Do it Yourself as a requirement for Lethal Force and remove Mega Laser as a requirement for Operation Sledgehammer and it wouldn't affect the research time for either one. Since if Do it Yourself is a prerequisite of Mega Laser and Mega Laser is a prerequisite of Lethal Force, then there is no need to have Do it Yourself as a requirement for Lethal Force.

Same with Mega Laser as a prerequisite for Operation Sledgehammer, since if Mega Laser is a prerequisite of Lethal Force, which is required for Impose Martial Law -> Send in the Marines -> Operation Sledgehammer, then there is no need to have Mega Laser as an additional requirement for Operational Sledgehammer.

Screenshots below of the tech path without those requirements, which is the same as it is currently.

I Updated the small update to correct a minor problem in the Biq.
It is on Post #306 and the link to it is also on the 1st Page.

The last Update was downloaded 17 times, so for those of you who already downloaded that Update, Please get this New Update for the Corrected Biq.

"OP" = Opening Post = post #1. You can link directly to a post by right-clicking on the post # at the top right of the post and then on 'copy link location'. Then paste that into your text. Some folks prefer to link to a page so that a conversation is easier to follow, rather than to a specific post.

As always, at your service. :)

I am sorry for those of you that have downloaded the previous Updates this month... I have been game testing for over 100+ Hours a Game and still find things to improve.

I am thinking I will add a few more additions before I am finished for good but this will take a little while.

...In the mean time, I hope any of you will find the game Fun to Play :)

Top Bottom