Frontier Justice [Game Thread]

Zack

99% hot gas
Frontier Justice

We are rough men and used to rough ways.

Setup

~ The Town fights to expel the criminal elements currently infesting Westville. They fight on the side of justice, the innocent, and the law. The town is comprised entirely of vanilla townies.

~ The Mafia seek to rule Westville by force. They are outlaws through and through. They are three in number. The mafia kill one townsperson each night, though this is not necessarily always the case.

~ There are no other parties in Westville. Only the town and the mafia.

~ Alignment is revealed after a player's death and is always truthful.

TL;DR -- There's a mafia and a town.

Posting and Communication

~ Posting is allowed during both the Day and Night phases.

~ Do not post your Role PM or anything else I send you privately. No screenshots. Do not post any QT links until after the game is over.

~ Private communication with other players is forbidden. One exception, the mafia can communicate with each other privately in a host-provided QuickTopic.

~ Do not edit your posts for any reason. If you edit a post containing a vote, that vote will be rendered invalid. Ninja edits are acceptable, although discouraged (i.e. if I can't see the "last edited by" tag underneath your post).

~ Dead players may continue to post in the thread. They are forbidden from claiming, accurately or not, any role or ability. Otherwise, they can say what they want.

~ If you are inactive, I reserve the right to replace or WOG you. I will give you fair warning before taking such measures.

TL;DR -- Night posting allowed. No PMs or private comms. No editing posts. The dead can talk. Be active.

Day and Night

~ Day is typically around 48 hours (always at least 40), and Night is usually about 24 hours (always at least 20).

~ Phases may be extended for whatever reason, but they will never end prematurely.

~ A timer showing the exact amount of time remaining in the phase will be provided at each phase update and with each posted tally.

~ Vote tallies will be posted frequently throughout the Day. Players are free to make and post their own tallies, but I will not use them and they should be taken with a grain of salt.

~ During the Day, players vote for each other (e.g. Vote: Zack). Vote tags are mandatory, a simple bolding will not suffice. Unvoting is not required - simply make a new vote. Voting for No Lynch or abstaining is not allowed at any time.

~ On tiebreaking. Day 1, in addition to the normal lynch voting, there will be a vote for a special tiebreaking item. Whenever there is a tie, the vote of whoever is in possession of the item will be the only one that counts. More on this when the game starts.

~ During the Night phase, the mafia send in their kill choice.

TL;DR -- Vote tags are mandatory. Tiebreaking item.

I think that covers it. If you have any questions, CTRL+F the rules first, then ask me.

----

Players:

1. Jarrema
  2. KingMorgan
  3. Golden1Knight
  4. JohannaK
  5. Mat93
  6. BSmith1068
  7. DuffKilligan
  8. atheotes
  9. edse
  10. SouthernKing
  11. Takhisis
  12. Omega124
  13. Al Sipsclar
  14. Kennigit
  15. Arakhor
  16. spaceman98
  17. Xym

Reserves:

1. Lohrenswald
  2. choxorn

-----

Day 1, Night 1, Day 2, Night 2, Day 3, Night 3, Day 4, Night 4

Night 0

The outlaws have begun Operation "Pistols At Noon" -- eliminate the town of Westville. Can you stop them before it's too late?

It is now Day 1.

Time remaining: [TIMER=3/22/2016 2:00 PM CDT; Day 1 Over][/TIMER]

---

- Vote to lynch someone using bold and "Vote:" tags, e.g. Vote: Zack.

- No Lynch and Abstain are not allowed.

- Vote for a player to receive the Cool Hat in bolded blue, e.g. Zack.

Spoiler :
ALIVE: 17

Al Sipsclar
Arakhor
atheotes
BSmith1068
DuffKilligan
edse
Golden1Knight
Jarrema
JohannaK
Kennigit
KingMorgan
Mat93
Omega124
SouthernKing
spaceman98
Takhisis
Xym

Well, hello there. Naturally, I trust myself enough to get the cool hat.

Ok, so I don't want to fall into the trap of everyone voting for themselves for the hat, I'm going to vote for JoannaK to take the hat since he is an IOTer and I implicitly trust IOTers more.

I Vote: BSSmith because he's an ex mod, and with no info atm, I'm going to take down the mod because viva la revolucion

I want the hat!

What do you mean, "I have to be playing the game to have the hat?"

vote: KingMorgan for not giving me the hat. Then again, I have a poor sense of fashion, so...I couldn't possibly pull it off, right?

vote: KingMorgan for not giving me the hat. Then again, I have a poor sense of fashion, so...I couldn't possibly pull it off, right?

What, would it be permanently stuck on your head? vote: Mat93

Also, what happens if there's a tie in voting for the tiebreaking item?

Also: vote: Arakhor, you make a compelling case

I second Megs in voting myself for the Cool Hat.

On the other hand, someone not voting the item to themselves is suspicious, so I'll vote: Omega124

Fine I'm just going to give the hat to myself since I guess having the towns interest to heart over myself is suspicious.

Also changing my vote to Vote:mat93 for self preservation

I appreciate the sentiment edse. I'd change my hat vote to you, but that would defeat the point I guess. Still, thanks :)

And if people are going to build the case vs Joan I'll vote:Joan the vote vs mat was to save myself, I have no actual suspicion towards him atm.

Takhisis is a vanilla townie so, if the hat is, say, cursed by an old indian medicine man, then the curse can be expended on him.

Also, vote:Omega124 is talking too much.

I call scumbuddies on edse and Megs!

Omega is behaving rather too defensively for just a couple of hours into the day...

Ah. Okay, I'll claim I knew all along and that my vote was a strategic measure to make you admit you were a mafioso together with this edse person.

Top Bottom