Links to the Individual Civ Reviews - by Ision

Ision

Master
Links to the Individual Civ Reviews - by Ision

Below are the links to each one of my CIV reviews. This is a time consuming work in progress - so please be patient. Please do NOT make comments on any of the individual reviews on this thread - I would prefer any and all comments on the individual CIVs to be made in their original thread.

The Americans
The Greeks
The Babylonians
The Persians
The Mongols
The Egyptians
The Romans
The Chinese
The Germans
The Byzantines
The Celts
The Ottomans - by scoutsout
The Hittites
The Sumerians - by Zardnaar
The Mayans
The Indians
The Carthaginians - by Zardnaar
The Iroquios - by Zardnaar
The Aztecs
The Incas
The Arabs - by Zardnaar
The Spanish - by Zardnaar
The French - by Keirador
The Koreans - by Keirador
The Japanese - by Keirador
The Portuguese - by Keirador
The Dutch - by Zardnaar

Overall tier Rankings:
1st tier - Mayans, Persia, China, Inca, Greece, Babylon, Iroquios, Celts, Ottomans, Arabia, Netherlands

2nd tier - America, Egypt, Sumeria, Byzantines, Aztecs, Zulus, Japan, Germany, Russia, France

3rd tier - Vikings, England, Mongols, Carthage, Korea, Hittites, Rome, Spain, Portugal, India

hey ision,

this is not a coment on any one of your reviews but on all your reviews. they have been a great help to all us that read the forums. they are very very well written and a valuable contribution to all civ players. anytime i see any thread in the forums that was written by ision i always read it and print out a copy. ision’s advice has helped me move up in level many times and made me a much better player.

thank you for the reviews and all the other articles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great reviews. :D
One question though- will you be reviewing Carthage, my favourite Civ?

yes........

Ision

Japan will be done ............ however, patience is a virtue!

Ision

Great set of reviews! I look forward to more! :goodjob: :king:

I'd like to see Sumeria, since thats the one I'm playing right now.. but I have patience. :D

Make one for Iroquois! Great civ in my opinion. The combination of argicultural and commercial makes for a great early and late civ. Mounted Warrior is great as well, cheap, fast, and strong.

I'm a fan of the French (*sigh* -- I just like the industrius/commercial combination along with their UU which is rather convinent because if I get into a war in the late middle ages/early industrial age I'll have a golden age when I'm building railroads and factories).

Anyways Ision are you going to be doing a review of them?

Where are my manners? Thanks for the previous reviews (on edit).

Ision! Great work! :goodjob:
I read only the Egyptians review (I've tried them), and it's exact!

There are many civs to write about, but there are two kinds of HoF scoring -
by conquest or milking. (I'm a conquest HoFmer until I finish it..)

In tiny/small maps, it is conquest.
There is almost only one civilization to use for this, so it is extremely important!..

AZTEC!!!!!

Please think about them if you're gonna continue writing anything of importance.. ;)

In any case, have a good daynight.

Aztecs and French are on the menu........ thanks for the kind words.

Ision

Hello,

I am new to the boards and just got Conquests.

I would like to thank you for all of the fantastic information you have provided! It has made playing the game far more enjoyable.

Keep up the good work!

I would write one for you... but I in no way have the experience required to write about a civ from AA through MA. Great work though; keep it up :).

scoutsout is working on a Viking review ------- I will be doing the Aztecs next, and Zardnaar the Iroquois.

Ision

I have an idea: Add a list of the civs not reviewed right now, too. So that people can see immediately what is missing.

A civs done - civs to do list

Perhaps someone says, I am such an expert Russia player, they do not have a review, let's see if this review is good enough in Ision's eyes.

Wow. Awesome! Extremely well-written. This makes me want to play more civ....

Top Bottom