I suggest a new forum (or subforum, rather)

PlutonianEmpire

King of the Plutonian Empire
Inspired by the post wars in the civ2 stories and tales thread.

Just reading the first post in the newest post war thread, i noticed that there was nothing about civ2 in it, nor was it in "civ2-speak" (ie "*Sneak attack by Federation forces!*"), so maybe there be a roleplay forum added to the colusseum, so the post wars and the like would be in a more fitting environment for itself?

Just a humble suggestion. :)

They are fine there I think, it's sort of like how the Never Ending Stories are in the Civ3 Stories and Tales forum, but they don't have any connection to civ, really.

Well, it originated as something not entirely unlike multi-author fanfiction. Although I'm willing to admit that its different now. ;)

But I think things are fine the way they are. We're used to it.

---hmmdeda

I haven't voted yet Reno, it's a rather controversial issue. [casts abstentia for now]

As a former NESer myself (hoping to get back into it one day), I would be against moving the NES forum--I wouldn't know where it is if they did. I may go vote over there myself.

As for a seperate PW forum, speaking as a PWer, I think having a subforum isn't necessary, although it would be nice. However, I would like to keep it in the Civ2 S&T (and for those that don't see the connection to Civ2, they obviously didn't participate in the "1000 Reasons" thread there at the time immediately before the first "official" PW).

EDIT: Post #1234!

The Person said:
Or maybe we should move the PW to our own forum instead. But as long as we are allowed to keep on here, I see no reason to change where it is. It's much easier to find it in Civ2 S&T...

That would be terrible :(.

I would forget to go there, and i'm sure we'd lose any chance of new participants.

I don't see what's wrong with where it is now...

Top Bottom