Change England to Ukraine

Should England become Ukraine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whitefire

Emperor
I think that England's name should be changed to Ukraine as punishment for that damnable thread.

well the Ukrainians DID conquer the largest empire known on Earth and they invented the wheel besides giving fire to man, also they landed on the moon back at the time of crucifixion

PS- Whitefire, that's great! :lol:

Lemme just say you people (us people) are evil.

In U.S.U. you watch television. In Soviet Ukraine, television watch YOU!!

Of course it should be changed, because it is natural. You cannot have yes or no on something that is destined to be.

On one condition only, we have to add Poland! And what better civ to remove than Germany for their utter lack of historical significance and for the fact that they didn't even exist until 1871? I mean, Poland at least had a marginal impact on regional affairs back in the 1000s, beside being conquered several times in more recent centuries.

On one condition only, we have to add Poland! And what better civ to remove than Germany for their utter lack of historical significance and for the fact that they didn't even exist until 1871? I mean, Poland at least had a marginal impact on regional affairs back in the 1000s, beside being conquered several times in more recent centuries.

You have got to be kidding me! Just Germany? You can't possibly expect a little blob in central Europe to be an accurate representation of the many grand and powerful Polish empires! I think we should take out all of the other European civs, except for England (which we're changing to Ukraine) and make the whole continent into one vast Polish mega-state.

Wow, you are soo stupid Ukraine started in America, thus they should have cities in America, and of course China was made of Ukraine people who left the main herd! Everyone knows that

Top Bottom