Okay, I've got the comic, but now, how do I post it?

Go to an Image hosting site, like ImageShack, and upload the comic there. Then copy the comic into IMG tags here and post it.

If the image gets sized down due to a size limit, then split it into multiple images.

So have I! I mean Richtofen is going to Cuba which is taken over by Chuckzilla...

And I've been captured. There was a big explosion too

My comic has been ignored. :( ;)

Simple explanation for that situation. Thorvald, Tailless, and myself are engaged in a Dogfight against the SAC's fighters. The farries (going by the no teleportion rule) are taking their sweet time (Blame Cosmo for getting distracted to a nickel :p) trying to reach the command ship (Independence).

Go to an Image hosting site, like ImageShack, and upload the comic there. Then copy the comic into IMG tags here and post it.

If the image gets sized down due to a size limit, then split it into multiple images.

It's giving me 3 options. Which one do I pick?:confused:

None of them- scroll down to the bottom, you'll find 5 more options. Choose the one at the very bottom, "Direct Link to Image", and you should get the image to appear here like any of the other comics.

Attempt:

I sort of advanced on Tailesskangaru's idea of trading the earth's core. I'm sorry if it sucks.

EDIT: I had little images to work with, so that one before I kill Satan is a shoddy fight scene. Not something else.

Retroactive deletion.

Guitar Hero, I thought that your cartoon was going to be crappy, but I'm not going to lie, I laughed. I like the cat.

Awesome work Symph :D

And GuitarHero, I fell off my chair when I realized what the first pic was :)

I belive it is time to say...El Oh El!

That comic was hilarious, Guitar Hero... :lol:

Symphony D, what did you blow up?

"Target... the unmarked fleet with Imperial designs. Hail the Republican ships and tell them to make distance."

Just for the record, there was only one Dr. Device (it's fired in two pieces though--don't ask questions or the KGB will get you) and the Normandy will probably be done away with soon since it's getting difficult to work it into things. So, no more powerful weapons from my fleet, really, and they'll probably... join up with the Coruscant resistance or something.

Also, that was a pretty funny comic. Poor Thunderfall. :lol:

After a long delay, I think a long comic is in order to make up for it: Chuckzilla's Plan...

(the comic titles in the photobucket thing say Antimatter Silo, but that's just what they're called in Metal Marines, so yeah, he's not working on an antimatter project)

Richtofen has a serious fight to handle. Perhaps he could order a couple of supplies off CivGeneral if he's still alive or his empire is :lol:

Don't worry, I'll contact you guys in my next comic (or maybe the one after that... :mischief:)

If you're wondering what that thing is that the Arbiter is holding in the 4th-6th panels, it's a Remote control (I know, it looks sucky).

And don't worry, the question about the paper clip will be answered. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom