[LHs] Roman Emperors

Is that the Caligula based on Pacal?

By the way, that's an awesome background for him. The Roman orgy, that's rich.

Caligula looks great. :goodjob:

AFAIK diplo text is not modul'able. (The DiplomactInfo file where the text will be assigned to leaders) Which is :thumbsdown:

One of the awesome backgrounds ever, no doubt.

He must be annoyed that his time for sex is being interrupted, though.

I had to go with the party choice because what else is he known for.

(Don't mind the party background one bit, but: ) What about his white steed (the one he deemed worthy of senatorship)?

And then there's ofcourse his infamous sister...;)

(Don't mind the party background one bit, but: ) What about his white steed (the one he deemed worthy of senatorship)?

And then there's ofcourse his infamous sister...;)

I wanted to use those for custom dialogs, something like:

Greeting:
"Welcome to the party!

Alliance
"My sister is giving you the eye, let's seal this deal"

Declare War:
"That makes me angry, and when Caligula gets angry, Mr.Incitatus gets upset, and when Mr. Incitatus gets upset people DIE!

I'm thinking when I finish my other 3 or 4 emperors I'll merge them all and include custom dialogs.

I've seen another quote suggested:

WolfShanze said:
"I'll get back to you after I sleep with my sister and consult my horse, the senator".

Really nice Job on Caligula. The leader itself is perfect. My only complain is the BG. I like the concept, but the pict is too static. How can all those girls stay without moving like this during all the diplo scene :D The best would be a animated BG, but it's impossible to have girls that move in a plannar animated bg, and a real modeled girl would be too long to animate only for a bg :rolleyes: ....

My only complain is the BG. I like the concept, but the pict is too static. How can all those girls stay without moving like this during all the diplo scene :D The best would be a animated BG, but it's impossible to have girls that move in a plannar animated bg, and a real modeled girl would be too long to animate only for a bg :rolleyes: ....

What can I say? Caligula loves to share his wine... along with a few other things.

Actually, it schould be possible to use animated uvw, or switch multiple image planes for kind of "laterna magica" animation... would have to be short of course...

For RFRE I need more static Roman leaderheads. Since you play as the Romans, it's only for a picture (ie pedia art), except during the Social War, and then when East and West split. I suppose for the Western Roman Empire an animated leaderhead would be justified, but it's not obvious who that would be.

What I could really use for an animated LH is Clovis. There should be recurring interaction with him. Some Vandal leader would be great too (could also use the Rome background!).

If you create them I'll use em!

Caligula is so perfect! I'm building a mod he's great for too. Mind if I use if him (crediting the artwork to you, of course. :) )

Caligula is so perfect! I'm building a mod he's great for too. Mind if I use if him (crediting the artwork to you, of course. :) )

I make 'em for the community! plz credit me so people can send more requests :)

PS I realized i forgot the wreaths so i may add them in soon.

Top Bottom