I decided Seton's Clutch was an old and overused map for Supreme Commander comics. Welcome to Concord Lake (or Concorde Ocean)
It is not too far from CivGeneral's location, because its sort of a sewer-like wasteland

Note: All bad guys will be represented by UEF units.

Just noticing everyone that I will post a comic tomorrow. I have been on hiatus as well as the rest of you. :) I have a crappy mouse but will attemp to do a good job nevertheless... You will all get surprised of what is happening on Arrakis.

Finally, thank you joakim! I've been tired of waiting. Be sure to use my new avatar!

Lots of cute bits in that. :)
Mind if the Union goes ape on Canada anyway? It's just that I have half the comic done already, and... :mischief:
Most Certainly Thorvald :hatsoff:.

The cruise missiles were actually pretty funny. :lol:

Your multiple personalities are hilarious, TK!

Last edited:
:lol:

Next comic, choxorn, I promise. :) Although I don't quite follow your plotline. As I understand it your old avatar is dead, no?

Also, I realised I've been referring to Alyx as CivGeneral. :p Just so I get it right next time, the bearded guy is CG and Alyx is another character, correct?

Yeah, all my old avatars are now dead.

My plotline is no longer supposed to make sense. :p

Whoa, we're all coming out strong!

Speaking of which...

Fun fact: I was listening to Edwin Starr's War while making this. :p

Stylesrj said:
If Canada is going to be attacked and you can't fit it in somehow Thorvald, disregard Brackman's involvement.
This invasion force is independent of the ASC. In fact, Brackman could act as middleman to co-ordinate the Canadians and Russian Expeditionary Force against kulade.

Top Bottom