No hard feelings choxorn. :)

Having me disappearing down a mysterious cavern makes for an interesting plot, and quite convenient too, because I'll be busy over the next couple of days and won't be able to post here during that time. Of course choxorn you can go your own separate ways if you want. The zombies are still around. They could turn up and eat the guards...

@ CG and Co, a Taillenian army is conducting search and destroy in Urals. Deal with them as you wish. :)

Tailless, would the Soviet Solder wearing a gas mask do for the Taillenian solder (See my above comic for what they look like)?

I'm basicly limited to what I can get my hands on in www.garrysmod.org.

Good, I was afraid that the story was ending :D then my evil quite heroic plot is not wasted! Can't wait.:D

I'm off on a trip for the next four days. Heck of a place to leave you hanging, eh?

I finally worked up the courage to try my hand at drawing Alyx. I think she turned out quite good, except I can't get the proper balance to her hair.

Man Thorvald, you're like a hyperactive kid in a candy store in panel #4 :lol:. Great job on the 2D rendering of Alyx :thumbsup:.

CivGeneral said:
Man Thorvald, you're like a hyperactive kid in a candy store in panel #4 :lol:.
On purpose, of course. :D I think it clearly highlights the ying-yang relationship between myself and Bjørn.

Great job on the 2D rendering of Alyx :thumbsup:.
Thanks. I was worried you wouldn't approve. :)

Have a good weekend, everyone.

Sorry I'm late

That should tie everything in somewhat......

Edit: Put red lines through two words

Thank you for the zombie idea, TK. :)

EDIT: Fixed.
EDIT2: Now Fixed. Geez, Tailless, why does the background make it such a huge file?

Last edited:
Somethings screwy with your comic choxorn. The text is too small.

Didn't even notice until now it was resized by ImageShack... (I was kind of in a hurry when I uploaded it)

It will be fixed shortly.

So instead of headcrabs on people's heads, the DYOS Zombies have old avatars of DYOSers past plastered on their heads?! :crazyeye:

Hey, I didn't create them, you know. :p

Part I of a two-parter. I'll catch up later...

For a moment, I'd thought there would be a very long haitus in the DYOS. :D

More Cybran and more pointless* explosions will begin soon. :lol:

* All explosions are not pointless, they're awesome due to Hollywood's formula

Top Bottom