Advertisement
Civilization Fanatics' Center  

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION IV > Civ4 - Creation & Customization

Old Jul 29, 2009, 07:53 PM   #1
j.civ
Chieftain

help with scenario creation, please

hey, i've always loved to make my own maps and scenarios, and they've been alright. however, i really want to make the perfect scenario with civs that come in the middle of the game, landmarks that if "acquired" can give you gold or units or something, etc. i built a real nice (in my opinion) map of haiti for the haitian rev. scenario that i made. i played it and it was fun. but, it lacked a lot because the whole point was that as you free plantations (if you are the haitians) you get units! also, i had to use zara yaqob as my toussaint l'ouverture! (one of the leaders of the haitian rev.) i was some what disappointed. what i am trying to say is, do you think i could get some assistance with making leaders look a little different of having some good scripts?

i'd really appreciate the help and after which would make TONS of scenarios, on request as well!

(btw, if it makes a difference, i have a macbook pro and am running windows on it to play civ. i love macs but i also love civ!!!)
j.civ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2009, 10:36 PM   #2
JEELEN
Venite, videte, audite

Welcoms j.civ! Perhaps you should check out/ask in the Leaderheads Creation/Downloads section; there's quite a few of them - leaderheads and creators - which might help you out.
MOD MOO2Civ SCENARIOS 1250 BC for BtS/1250 BC for HitM 2.01/1000 BC for BtS/1000 BC for CIV Gold BtS/600 BC for BtS/600 BC for CIV Gold BtS/300 BC for BtS/300 BC for CIV Gold 5.2/50 AD for BtS/750 AD for BtS/750 AD for CIV Gold BtS/1000 AD for SevoMod/1066 AD for BtS/1066 AD for CIV Gold BtS/1066 AD for Thomas' War/1066 AD for Amra BtS/The Crusades !/The Crusades! for CIV Gold BtS/The Crusades! for Esnaz's Mod/1600 AD for CIV Gold BtS/1790 AD for CIV Gold BtS/1862 AD for CIV Gold BtS/Star Trek scenarios MAPS Amra 18 civs BtS/Random Religions 18 civs BtS/RoM 2.3 Huge Earth 18 civs/Thomas' War 2.8 Huge Earth 18 civs/HitM 2.01 Huge Earth 18 civs/GEM 5.3 Ancient 26 civs/Map pack for Chiyu's Extra mod

JEELEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2009, 11:19 PM   #3
j.civ
Chieftain

will do, thanks. i might have some further questions... but hopefully i'll be fine!
j.civ is offline   Reply With Quote