Advertisement
Civilization Fanatics' Center  

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > OUR ARCHIVES > List of Archived Forums > Civilization III Archives > Civ3 - DemoGame "Revival" Archive > Civ3 - Demo Game Revival: Polls

View Poll Results: Who Should Be Our Mortal Enemy?
Rome 3 25.00%
Greece 0 0%
Germany 1 8.33%
China 0 0%
Japan 0 0%
India 2 16.67%
Aztecs 2 16.67%
Iroquois 1 8.33%
Sumeria 0 0%
Netherlands 0 0%
Byzantines 0 0%
Maya 1 8.33%
Egypt 0 0%
Babylon 0 0%
Russia 0 0%
America 0 0%
France 0 0%
Persia 0 0%
England 0 0%
Ottomans 0 0%
Celts 0 0%
Inca 0 0%
Carthage 0 0%
Mongols 2 16.67%
Korea 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 25, 2009, 07:35 PM   #21
Cyc
Looking for the door...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveShack View Post
I suggest 3 followup polls, one for each candidate in the "which tribe" poll. That lets us make a final choice of tribe, and choose which enemy tailored to that civ. For example:

What Mortal Enemy should we choose if we play as Babylon?

I put up the Mortal Enemy Polls you suggested, DaveShack. I really need to get back to work, so I have no time to put up the Sibling Polls. If you or someone else can do this for me that would be great. If you keep the same format, exchanging names in the text part, it's all pretty much cut and paste. The first letter of each tribe brings up it's name (when used in th correct order).

Thanks.

Good suggestion, Overseer714.
Old Oct 25, 2009, 06:35 AM   #22
zirlTurn73
Chieftain

Choose a Mortal Enemy

I havent got one yet. But does a mortal enemy have to have a surname that is one sylable? So you can do a captain Kirk and shout "KAAAAAAHNNNN" while raising your fist to the sky??

tries to think of one
Old Oct 25, 2009, 08:53 PM   #23
Cyc
Looking for the door...

In this game the English were eventually chosen as our mortal enemy. The Overseer714 was known to have paused crossing the mountains into Britain, raising his fist, and shouting 'LLIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZ! at the top of his voice. It must hve been effective.
Old Oct 26, 2009, 03:26 PM   #24
TheOverseer714
Overseer

Our chosen mortal enemy shivered in her milk bath, as if a goose had crossed her grave. Little did she know, she would soon be occupying that grave...

Scores for SGFN series 1: 5452 2: 6846 3: 7505 4: 6822 5: 8605 7: 9088 Well-played, teams!