No more 4th wall violations now!

Apart from the constant shooting of a corpse after its dead and the fact that usually women on their strike teams end up being the first to die... yeah, you get what you paid for.

If Parasite X makes women wear skimpier outfits... how more skimpy can it make Rhiza's?

WTF!!! How could you side with Talon Company! They are the most annoying and horrendous mercs perhaps on par with Blackwater.

If Parasite X makes women wear skimpier outfits... how more skimpy can it make Rhiza's?

X Parasite, if infected, will kill a person. So as far as skimpy goes, bare bones with no organic remains.

WTF!!! How could you side with Talon Company! They are the most annoying and horrendous mercs perhaps on par with Blackwater.

Hey, she's hired them, not sided with them. No other mercenary group wants to fight the Enclave... and Rhiza does have Neutral Karma

X Parasite, if infected, will kill a person. So as far as skimpy goes, bare bones with no organic remains.

I was thinking of SA-X

This should be a subtile clue that I am staying in DYOS ;).

Also, guess what song CGX was parodying in the above comic during the Kiss of Death sequence.

GMAN! xD

Great comic CG! I'm considering continuing my own soon as well. I have some ideas of the upcoming events from my side.

Good to see you're still in. :)

I don't know how many times I had him in the background in previous DYOSes till someone finally noticed :p.

Yes Children, that is how CivGeneral has gotten his Tesla Power Armor seen in DYOS 11 ;)

The new fonts and speech balloons look awesome.

Also, the grammar nazi within me is appeased by your better-sounding sentences.

EPIC COMIC IS EPIC!

I'm gonna let you all in on a secret. CivGeneral told me about this work a month in advance. I have eagerly anticipated its premiere for weeks, and after last night's scuffle I was worried it wouldn't make it to air.

I'm glad it did. It exceeded my expectations.

Expect to get a bunch of angry letters from Stylesrj for not congratulating him :p

Today's comic features special guest contributions by CG.

Excellent job at the facial expression in panel six. Why don't we just settle that it's Polish Europe or something?

Now, we all know what happens when the Nazis hit the big eastern nation, eh?

Glad to have you back. :)

Subsequent comics will feature proper camouflage schemes. I wanted to used Polish troops for obvious reasons.

"Hey, what the...he's gone!!!"

To be continued!

Top Bottom