I think I spend too much time on these alternate realities rather than the story...

I'd so want to visit Megaton now :D

Good thing there's an infiltration mission up next... can't get sidetracked with an alternate reality there right?

God damn it Stylesrj! Quit mucking with the setscale command! Dr. Hax wont be pleased!

ERROR: ALTERNATE REALITY VIEWER HAS CRASHED REALITY.

What have you done?

Ooh, if you could just have held off revealing the Hacker a week longer...*runs off to make changes to next comic* :p
Well I was not sure if your comic making machine was pumping out comics. At least it's not Stylesrj nor Stylesjl who has that machine (though they did during the Pre-Council era :ack: )

Well I was not sure if your comic making machine was pumping out comics.

It broke last week. I lost my eraser (my most used tool :p) and won't be able to get a new one until Wednesday.

It doesn't really matter about the revelation. Just forces me to replace an already rather poor gag with something else :)

Quick! Can you spot two incidences of internet randomness?

And now what happens to the monitor storm?

Stylesjl hit his limits, the fallout won't be pretty

Still delusional, I try and fight back against the intruding Deathclaws...

Rhiza's skills are put to the test.

Dramatic outburst time...

Muahahahaha!

Rhiza is not the only one that can manipulate the console (Hint hint: CivGeneral and Maj. Kusanagi) :mischief:. Kusanagi awaits the next meeting with the Hacker with delight. I'm not devulging any spoilers, but I do have big plans for sort of a digital duel between Motoko and the Hacker while the Hacker plans in harming both parties: Samus and I, and Stylesrj and Rhiza.

Oh and Motoko would be the Third person to meet The G-man face to face.

Top Bottom