Truth be told, I was a little worried after teh serious of Part II. Good to know I still got it. :hatsoff:

Is that lord_joakim at the end? He mentioned you were collaborating.

And good to know that my skills at spelling "genius" are of great caliber, amirite? :crazyeye:

Indeed it is. I didn't know he spilled the beans so soon though. :p
So he'll be reappearing soon enough. :)

Of course. It's much like my logic :D
I have a wide range of powers at my disposal, yet I'm wasting ships in a space battle...

At least it's awesome though! :lol:

Part 2 of ? of "The Noodle Incident"

That CERN, always stealing your science!

Yes, the Narration Room looks like the entryway to The Seven Portals in Hexen...

Hope you don't mind Captain2...

Hey, Styles, could you give the "Son I am Disappoint" joke a rest? It's starting to go the way of AYB and Cruise Missiles. The running jokes like that are funny, but if you do them too much they stop being funny.

Other than overusing jokes and using too much blank space, there isn't much wrong with your comics.

I finished watching that episode of Ghost in the Shell and unfortunately, I couldn't just pass that opportunity up... sorry.

At least I stopped it at the last minute to avoid too many groans... right?

No problem, Crane is free to use as long as he's not doing anything interesting :p

Everything is true

Nothing is permitted

Ok, I'm trying smaller fonts. Does this work better in reducing empty space?

Oh and warning: Badly quoted Generals and incredibly lame puns ahead!

Sorry, no Shaka cameo here...

You're not cleared of the pun barrage yet!

I really do focus too much on the visuals than plot advancement I think...

(Sorry for the double-post.)

:)

This was a rather serious comic compared to the others. :)
And sorry for the rather large size. :p

I see he has one more thing in common with Shadow... being able to throw vehicles. :lol: Wonder if they're distant cousins or something. :p

...Why did I get a sudden image of him throwing tanks and such at the duck who took his hat? :lol:

@Stylesrj:

Oh brother. :lol:

Now I'm tempted to make my own sexual swellings if I ever get around to another comic page. :p

@Stylesrj: :lol:

Congratulations, you win the Achievement "Small Text", for writing text that's small enough to not take up half the page, it is worth 20 Gamerscore. You also win the Big... um... nevermind.

Well I definitely felt like I got more dialogue out there with the smaller text.
The main problem I thought I'd encounter was that I'd have difficulty trying to read it.

Strange, because I used size-14 font in my early comics years ago... and that was as big as I'd get it... :lol:

I hope Stylesrj is not going to overuse the What is love meme. Otherwise I'm going to have to bring out my "GENTLEMEN!!!" meme :p

Well I was going to have them discuss the plans while in the car, but you know, there were three people and a car... couldn't pass that one up!

Saving the World

By overloading it with fun

Now, this took me a while. The Fallout 3 scenes mostly. But now we've got a Dr. Thrax and a Dr. Hax in Fallout 3!

Click comic below to listen to the music that would probably go with the next few frames

This is why smoking is bad for your health...

Dr. Hax isn't feeling too well... hence the frigate and cattle tossing.
He probably inhaled too many of Thrax's toxins...

After all the pent up rage I had boilling up inside me from Imperium Offtopicum. I decided to create a comic to vent the anger.

We havent had a classic DYOS1ish poke fun at things comic in a while

After all the pent up rage I had boilling up inside me from Imperium Offtopicum. I decided to create a comic to vent the anger.

We havent had a classic DYOS1ish poke fun at things comic in a while

:lol::lol::lol:

It is a fairly accurate retelling of events in Imperium Offtopicum. :p

...Seing King Kazuma's head on Phoenix Wright's body is just... bizarre. :lol:

Top Bottom