Delete me.

If you don't want to use spacecraft in a ground battle, that's your choice

I tend to forget air support in many games and stuff... unless I'm General Granger... then I forget about everything else, including superweapons! :eek:

Earlyer I was FFFFUU, but then as I continued with the comic. I decided to work it into my comic and make Francis Durga a walking trope (as well as a personification of rageguy) to bring in the LOLZ as well as openly mock him in serious mode with a threat of disciplanary action of him making him polish my power armor if he does not stop. No offense Thorvald on the reaction of Francis Durga :blush:. I have plans to eventually have to deal with Durga myself after he pulls a turncoat and I encounter him. And sorry to disappoint, I aint going to have Durga go "I hate X!" regardless if he has the same first name as that other guy from L4D!

As for Macro Spamming, an example of this is playing Team Fortress 2 and constantly giving the voice commands to the scout making him say "Need a dispenser here!". Or Playing Left 4 Dead and constantily hitting the keybind to make a character say "Pills/Peelz Here!" or "Ammo Here!".

I also had the armed suit as a magic bag gag (credit goes to Hammer Space) with Spongebob pulling out Samus's Powered Suit pieces out of it, along with some misc junk.

I also took the opportunity to lampoon Thorvald's Roll to Dodge game. ;)

I don't know how I turned a "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" moment into a "Everything went better than expected" when Samus got her powersuit back (abet in pieces) :confused:.

"In fact, stay off my computer!" :D
CivGeneral said:
No offense Thorvald on the reaction of Francis Durga :blush:.
No worries. :) I just wanted some tangible reference to the treaty before it's written up. The whole episode was more an excuse for another interlude with Guba than anything else.

I'll make an actual comic eventually. :p

Last edited:
Yes "Woe betide you if you keep managing to piss off" me :trouble:.

:p

I guess I should have the Coruscanti's view. We've already seen both Eastern Union and FWA's. So I guess it's obligatory for me to include it in my 100th comic.

Let's continue the Leang and Kwai storyline, shall we? I'm sure they've been waiting for months for that package!

Another meme subverted... is that being overused now?

Stupid Replicators...

Styles, your comic is missing a big chunk of itself.

I quoted your post, the second image has a very large space that contains nothing at all. :p

I quoted your post, the second image has a very large space that contains nothing at all. :p
GAH!! Stupid sexy Flanders!!! :cringe:

:lol:

It's actually four days belated. I'm not happy with my schedule either.

It's been three comics now, and I'm still not settled on Ekkehard's appearance.

Top Bottom