What they said. :D

This was worth it for the eighth panel alone.

What day is it today? Never mind, just enjoy the show

Thus passes the glory of the world....

Is anybody gonna lampoon the fact CFC - especially OT - has descended into anarchy and insanity with the great avatar/sig/title switch?

Stylesjl, don't use the laughing man again.

Nobody wants to parody the fact OT's turned into Somalia with the fact everyone's switching personalities and avatars? :(

I'm back!

Spoiler comic :
Bad April's Fools. I'm really not. Just thought it'd be nice for you to know I'm still alive. I live a happy life outside CFC right now, but I just don't have the time for DYOS atm.

When making this comic, I forgoed doing roleplays, so I had more time to do it...
Compiling the characters was hard, especially in getting them to face the right way! Gah!

Spoiler :

Hard part was making sure they all looked at me and not at each other... still didn't get that part right in the end! Gah!

...From shrunken women to macro women. Excellent. :lol:

I think my heterophobia just kicked in. Excuse me! :hide:

I feel like I should have put Samus and Thorvald in the comic as well... a Feral Ghoul wouldn't have hurt for Choxorn either (or a person in a ghoul mask)
And perhaps a better hairstyle for Rosalina... you might confuse her for Alexis...

...From shrunken women to macro women. Excellent.

More like this actually:
Macro, micro, Macro.

(Abusing the setscale command is fun!)

Macro means big

Spoiler :

Micro means small

I thought I told you not to use the laughing man :rolleyes:. Oh well, It's taken to the council.

Anywho, the continuation of my plot.

A lesson from Professor Kwai. Pay attention. It's important!

We call this part of the "All aboardus Ragetrainus" stage, a most advanced stage where the swift destruction of the rager is most likely to occur. Either that or an angry argument if such rager cannot be reached by physical means...

I couldn't find the original picture of 95-Tan slicing up stuff, so I recycled the one from the Napoleon Hat incident...

Damn it Styles!

For once, pick on someone else. You've poked on Thorvald, Choxorn, myself...

...Why not Captain2 or anyone else you have not touched?!

For once, pick on someone else. You've poked on Thorvald, Choxorn, myself...

And you've poked on me... Stylesjl...

...Why not Captain2 or anyone else you have not touched?!

*Haruhi voice*
How dare they not get a poking!
Everyone in the SOS Brigade DYOS needs to be poked at least once by me!
I'll deal with it Kyon CivGeneral! Don't you worry!
*end voice*

Top Bottom