Advertisement
Civilization Fanatics' Center

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION IV > Civ4 - Creation & Customization > Civ4 - Pre-made Maps

Notices

Civ4 - Pre-made Maps Share the maps you made.

Old Jun 28, 2008, 02:36 AM   #21
hevehoc
Warlord

Hmm maybe a few more countries? Sweden? Finland? Norway? Denmark? maybe?.........please?
Old Jun 28, 2008, 06:51 AM   #22
Wolfshanze
CFC Historian

Pretty sure the author of this map is long-gone guys... he made 12 posts in 2006 and hasn't been back since!
Wolf's Unit Models: Modern German General, Soviet Russian General, Japanese General, Italian General, Polish Warlord, Austro-German Warlord, Celtic Warlord, American Medieval Set, German Medieval Set, Celtic Green Knight, European Musketman, LT vz 38, Stridsvagn M/41, Persian CKD TNH, Panzer-IVG tank pack 1, Korean Air Force Pack, Iraqi Gladiator, Green TBF Avenger, Spanish Me-109, Saab B17, Polish Fighter Pack.
Wolfshanze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2008, 01:51 AM   #23
hevehoc
Warlord

pretty long time
Old Nov 30, 2009, 08:00 PM   #24
LeHam
Prince

How in the world did you make such a realistic-shaped map of Europe??? I've been trying but no matter what I always fail at making a realistic enough shape. Is it also possible to find a pic of an outline of Europe on the internet and use it to create the outer edges???
LeHam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2010, 09:45 PM   #25
MotezumaMan
Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeHam View Post
How in the world did you make such a realistic-shaped map of Europe??? I've been trying but no matter what I always fail at making a realistic enough shape. Is it also possible to find a pic of an outline of Europe on the internet and use it to create the outer edges???
This is EXACTLY what i was looking for thanks for ing this LeHam, EDIT: damn it was too big

Last edited by MotezumaMan; Apr 05, 2010 at 10:56 AM. Reason: :(
MotezumaMan is offline   Reply With Quote