Imperium Off Topicum - Wars/Battles Thread

The Caliphate strikes at the rebels' naval base in the Crimea:

Link to video.

Last edited:

The Caliphate strikes at the rebels' naval base in the Crimea:

Link to video.

you realize that the land is ours? we will discuss you retaining the island if you want it.

Battle of Bulgaria

Evil Byzantium: 6,1,2,1,2,2 = 14
Byzantine Republic: 4,3,2,5,2,4 = 18

Bulgaria is liberated.

Please post a dance video, the problem with dice rolls was it basically came down to the neutral party to pick favorites, but with dance videos there's a depth of strategy as your trying to amuse someone, also once you try it you might find it a little more fun.

Real military authority remains with the Caliphate so long as the Byzantine government remains incapacitated; ergo, "conquering".

all righty everyone won there battles, just like last time you only get one per enemy per day. Here's what we have so far new map.png

What time zone are we using for reference?

Also, you might want to recolour the rebels' territory unless the Horn just won the war.

all righty everyone won there battles, just like last time you only get one per enemy per day. Here's what we have so farView attachment 250762

i do not reconize that map. please refer to the quote.
mathalamus said:
Byzantine news

the provinces of Greek, Edrine, Istanbul, Macedonia, Albania, and the rest of Anatolia has rebelled from Rebel control and has joined the Byzantine Republic.

true to my word i made the land that Carthage wants available for his use. i moved the buildings out so as to not totally %&$& up the Constantinople economy.

naturally the capital is officially moved to Constantinople

the rebels have boosted their numbers from a really low amount to around a million due to conscription. that just made things worse. for them.

the Byzantine Republic is reorganizing the military.

Real military authority remains with the Caliphate so long as the Byzantine government remains incapacitated; ergo, "conquering".

the Government is perfectly fine. you can negotiate with me.

Tough. This is a civil war, not some self-contained rebellion. The separatists are for game purposes recognized as a separate faction. If you want territory back you'll have to fight for it.

What time zone are we using for reference?

Also, you might want to recolour the rebels' territory unless the Horn just won the war.
Eastern standard time but I mean in a twenty four hour period so don't necessarily base your day to day living around little old me;)

i do not recognize that map. please refer to the quote.

Soooo, what do you control again:confused:

Eastern standard time but I mean in a twenty four hour period so don't necessarily base your day to day living around little old me;)

Soooo, what do you control again:confused:

i just told you.

All of Anatolia, Istanbul Districts, Edrine province, Greek, Macedonian, Albanian and now Bulgarian provinces as well.

the Rebels control what you can call Yugoslavia.

the Byzantine Republic (which controls eastern Anatolia) will align with the UN.
i do not control southern Anatolia and i control the area where Batumi is.
You began the civil war in control of eastern Anatolia, the territory surrounding Batumi, and I guess that Balkan land Mad Man designated on the map. The only way you get those lands back is through force. Stop cheating.

yes. except that Venice do not control Croatia.

You began the civil war in control of eastern Anatolia, the territory surrounding Batumi, and I guess that Balkan land Mad Man designated on the map. The only way you get those lands back is through force. Stop cheating.

i posted the battles and i posted the rebellion of these provinces. im not cheating. countries have done this.

You posted the battles in the wrong thread, using the wrong formula. When you realized other nations were becoming directly involved, you tried to steal back your territory before anyone else could lay a finger on it. Countries have done it in real life, sure, but you are subverting the game mechanics to illegitimately overrule the actions of other players.

You posted the battles in the wrong thread, using the wrong formula. When you realized other nations were becoming directly involved, you tried to steal back your territory before anyone else could lay a finger on it. Countries have done it in real life, sure, but you are subverting the game mechanics to illegitimately overrule the actions of other players.

overrule what? every nation is welcome to liberate territory providing they hand it over to us.

and besides the Byzantine Republic do not recognize the dances as a legitimate battle move. our system works just fine. i roll once, get the numbers for one side and roll again for the other side, no favoritism.

I'm keeping Constantinople until the war is finished.

Mathalamus, don't cheat. It makes you look bad.

The GM stated it's a dance-off, so either play by the rules or GTFO.

Top Bottom