This used to be a Funhouse

Now it's a Dollhouse

MAIL CALL!!

A most interesting query.

That is some really bad fanfic there :lol:

PM me your letters (If you have any... it'd be good to have some actual mail :D)

And now on to what the fans have been waiting for

Were you fan serviced or disserviced?

Hey, you can't use CivGeneral's frequency! (or is it the Major's?)
No wait... does it actually matter if you're using the right frequency? I mean Naomi and Roy both use the same frequency as well...

CODEC is a tricky business. Can they actually see each other on the screens?

Does it really matter? The frequency came from the original image from a google search. But I guess Stylesjl is too lazy to google the image.

Gah, where is the activity people!? I expected the plot to move rapidly forward while my Internet was capped out and I couldn't view images...

Anyway, another comic.
I made this a few days ago and now I can finally upload it and post it.
Warning, contains references to:
G-Mod Idiot Box
Haruhi Suzamya
Sailor Moon
and Star Trek

Damn, he's good!

Actually, it's more of a cricket...

And we all know what baking soda and vinegar does when I use it...

Thanks Kwai!

I actually made a flash animation of the last panel... includes the camera peeling back and Rhiza saying "Wait what!?" followed by blank silence and then me saying "I just wanted to fit in..."

But it's an .swf file... it was my second attempt at Flash. I only just learned it today...

Gah, where is the activity people!? I expected the plot to move rapidly forward while my Internet was capped out and I couldn't view images...

Some of us are actually working on Plans within Plans, as well as lives outside of the DYOS. I am in the middle of writing a script for my next comic.

Well, as you've seen, I've been busy with CivGeneral's birthday-present (plus I've been sort of busy with homework and alike). Though I'm currently working on the next comic.

It should be up soon.

I am the Fro!

None shall take my pyramid!

Phew. I was worried we'd forgotten about him.

yeah I had an interesting glitch in GTA 4 I found hilarious and that I decided needed to be adapted into a comic.

So you have normal conversation in the foreground with strange stuff in the background :p

Time for a new mission:

Because I feel that she needs to be more than a voice with an Internet connection

I didn't know Rosalina operated towing services!

Yeah, let's look at Stylesjl's love interests...

Ok, so my main cast has changed again. Hopefully I'll stick with Rosalina longer than I did with McKay.
(Actually, McKay was a big disaster for a main character...)

Whoh whoh whoh! Zebes is under Coruscanti control. Wait, I'm confused. Stylesrj is on the run?

Top Bottom