Y'know Daemon, if we ever get to the end of Part II, there's someone I'd like you to meet...

You can't protect the whole universe

Or can you?

Great choice with my lynx avatar; it fits the mood perfectly.

The funny part is I had a dream last night - before discovering this post - that I had my paws on a weapon of mass destruction and was arrested by order of the President... I won't get too in depth, because it just gets weirder and weirder, such as what the WMD was, and what happened after I was imprisoned within the White House.

Err, err, I mean, yeah, I was framed! Totally don't have an unorthodox WMD!

Well, after many edits and revisions and several doubts, I've finally got this comic finished in time for May 9th, and I think it still needs a lot of change :lol:

So I am freed from Gitmo, but now must endure women. What blasphemy is this? I REALLY want a lawyer now!

The Lazy Beam. Helping everyone (who's me) getting their fantasies fulfilled since... I dunno... not too long?
I blame TanaciousFox :D

I am good at what I do. ;)

And it's TaniciusFox. :mischief:

Hey, good thing Rosalina is a lawyer...
Oh sorry, you want Pheonix Wright?

I thought Shadow was a butler the first time I saw him. Clearly, he's formal enough in appearance and behavior that, if put in a suit, he would be able to represent me on the DYOS court. :goodjob:

...and also give eyecandy. :mischief:

Well, school will be out soon, so I'll be able to play with DYOS more... prepare for the ultimate mind rape.

Well, school will be out soon, so I'll be able to play with DYOS more... prepare for the ultimate mind rape.

I thought DaemonDD does that :p ;)

As of this posting, Glenn Ferguson is now the president of the Law Council of Australia. Canberra has seen three presidents in pursuit of Stylesrj, so you know the final trial will be memorable. ;)

I did not intend for Spongebob to look like a horror show host. But that's the side effects with the map as well as getting the blur in between Spongebob and the other characters.

SQUEEEE!!!

I lol'ed.

As overdone as I find both those memes, there was a tongue-in-cheek sweetness about that ending. :goodjob:

What is this I don't even

Old meme is old

You're going to like this...

That's one big ship...

Uh-oh...

Forgot to carry the Y...

So far, it's only been two ships destroyed and there hasn't been a successful boarding on a Republican ship, only footholds.
Please don't destroy the Dreadnought in one shot... at least make it a credible threat :)

Heading to target coordinates

We have a blue on blue situation! Cease fire!

Notes: Don't touch the Eclipse Star Destroyer nor The Bebop.
The Carlos and Francis is a Statler and Waldorf-esque skit and holds no effect to the DYOS canon.

Awesome. Now I want to get out of Poland and join a space battle.

Top Bottom