Imperium Offtopicum - UN Building

IRL, Albania has a GDP of 23 billion. A GDP of more than 295 billion would put you somewhere near Switzerland, and they don't have a space-faring fleet.

Albania used to be part of Byzantium, a core area actually. im just carrying that over. i intially put it at 55 Billion when i realized that it was too low for a first world country of 7 million.

Assuming this is the first half of the 21st century, you do not spend 20% of your GDP on your space program. You just don't.

if i spend less, i cant maintain one ship. oh screw it. im ending the space program. the onyl space capable ship Albania will have is my personal ship.

i read on wikipeda that Nazi germany spent 85% of its GDP in the miltiary before the war started. i didnt see any negative effects...

Uhm... government salaries, infrastructure building and maintainance, public services, trade, health, welfare, subsidies.

In fact, most countries end up with a budget deficit.

ah. well then they need better fiscal management. anyways, my country isnt in deficit. yet. we are careful with the money.

That's because they were able to deficit spend thanks to the money they stole from the Jewish citizens and Jewish businesses. If they hadn't gone to war, they probably would have collapsed a few years down the line.

That's because they were able to deficit spend thanks to the money they stole from the Jewish citizens and Jewish businesses. If they hadn't gone to war, they probably would have collapsed a few years down the line.

i didnt know the Jewish people in Germany were so rich they can enable the German government to spend that much money. they weren't all billionaires or something...

note: we use the same bank account as Byzantium used, so we have way too much money for a nation of our size.

Jews, for a VERY long time, were the bankers and money-lenders of Europe.

Meaning upper middle class.

Also, I'm starting a petition to: get Mathalamus to inject himself with concentrated realism, and afterwards humor from concentrate.

Jews, for a VERY long time, were the bankers and money-lenders of Europe.

Meaning upper middle class.

Also, I'm starting a petition to: get Mathalamus to inject himself with concentrated realism, and afterwards humor from concentrate.

why bother? i canceled the space program. and the money is going to constructing a dozen or so desalination plants. (water is my biggest population limiter)

I second this...

UN Resolution: The Implementation of the nth Berlin Partition Plan

It has come to the attention of the Imperial Republic of India that the leaders of a number of countries have taken the initiative of meeting and partitioning the territories of the world amongs themselves.

India is gravely concerned that the discussion and implementation of such as plan will not be in the best interest of the international community at large, as it will escalate international tension, threaten human rights and the rights of self determination of peoples, upset the balance of international power or otherwise thrown into disarray the dynamics and rhythms of international politics.

India therefore proposes that the nth Berlin Partition Plan be condemned and discarded.

Spoiler map :

UN Resolution: The Implementation of the nth Berlin Partition Plan

It has come to the attention of the Imperial Republic of India that the leaders of a number of countries have taken the initiative of meeting and partitioning the territories of the world amongs themselves.

India is gravely concerned that the discussion and implementation of such as plan will not be in the best interest of the international community at large, as it will escalate international tension, threaten human rights and the rights of self determination of peoples, upset the balance of international power or otherwise thrown into disarray the dynamics and rhythms of international politics.

India therefore proposes that the nth Berlin Partition Plan be condemned and discarded.

Byzantium votes YES. we also recalled from the Berlin division of the world.

The Federation abstains for now, due to being more focused on solidifying Italy under one government before it considers any overseas adventures.

The Empire agrees with India, the European imperialists do not have the authority to divide up with world.

Petrograd does not think it would be prudent to accept such a partition, which sees such vital cities as Riga and Astrakhan' under foreign control.

The German Republic votes no

Pacifistan is fine with negotiated partitioning of Europe, but requests that partitions of Africa do not occur until we are sure no one else is joining in.

Pacifistan proposes the creation of certain "fair gaming zones", that is to say, certain areas in the world which are left open in the event that others wish to join.

proposed fair gaming zones:
Midwest
Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, ND, SD, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri

Latin America

Eastern South America

Map:
Spoiler :

The proposed fair game zones are in yellow

I'd also like to see at least one fair game zone in the South Pacific, and at least one in Africa.

Thoughts?

I don't have any preference on defining specific "reserve" zones, but I do support the idea.

As to the "Congress of Berlin": the Hetmanate will not condone any proposals for global predestination, ergo supports India's stance.

I don't have any preference on defining specific "reserve" zones, but I do support the idea.

As to the "Congress of Berlin": the Hetmanate will not condone any proposals for global predestination, ergo supports India's stance.

but India changed there minds.

In this thread? Where?

Top Bottom