Just because you have infinite free time doesn't mean I do. And you do use Steam a lot, don't deny that. Combined with everyone needing the computer with my stuff on it for work, I actually don't have that much time for it at all, and I have other things I want to spend my time on. Seriously.

Now the battle begin in earnest, prepare yourself general

Its going to be a nuclear winter this year General

It's time to fight! Contains Dawn of War references.

Of course Commander Borealis Laes

Because he's mysterious!

No really, you like the hacking action? Look at all that code fly! Truly the battle is epic and will keep on being so!

Where shall I go when I go where I go?

To the supermarket I presume!

The identity of Commander Laes will be revealed!

Spider Solitaire is sadistic

Yeah, the ships have got to stop doing that... beams go through them easily!

Good ol' polarity reversal!

Yeah... let's not remember those people on Panzer and Communo....

So now you know. He's not some annoying space flea. He's actually a perfectly legitimate enemy from a previous DYOS!

Spoiler :
For you see, while the Avatar Wars are all over for most of us, they haven't ended for my character. I wanted to bring back my old avatars, since they never did have a conclusion during the war, they fought over Earth and were never heard of again...
This is the continued story of them :)

I thought he looked uncannily similar...

Great work, Stylesrj. Jolly good show.

...Although some of the FO3 shots are a little dark. Makes it hard to discern their expressions.

I thought he looked uncannily similar...

You should have pointed it out you know. I thought the power armour would have given it away that something was up :)
But then again, you know I like to use the same character, but with a different hairstyle and clothing due to laziness...

Great work, Stylesrj. Jolly good show.

Thanks.

...Although some of the FO3 shots are a little dark. Makes it hard to discern their expressions.

My computer brightness probably is a bit too high... I noticed on other computers that sometimes they're very dark...

Well, they were obviously similar, I just thought he was a clone or something. Although now there needs to be an explanation for why the Avatar Wars aren't going on for you in 10.5... luckily, I have a stupid one, although I can't work it into my story for several more comics.

No, you can't have a spoiler. :p

In the age of chaos two factions battled for dominance

I got a present for ya!

Fair and Balanced

Our tyres hug the road so tightly its banned in six European Countries!

A division of Lemon Plantations, Nar Kreeta, Cayman Islands

Time for another mailbag session.
Fun fact:
The comic is named 8. Mailbag.
The last Mailbag comic was named 8. Letters.

You mean there was an underlying plot in this!?

It's probably just the wind

Remember, I am in quite a shortage of important questions to be answered. If you have any, be sure to PM me them. Please?

Remember, I am in quite a shortage of important questions to be answered. If you have any, be sure to PM me them. Please?

After having Choxorn saying that the "duo" are better than Carlos and Francis. No way :mad:.

I have a lot of questions, but no important ones.
This kept me entertained though. :3

YOU LIE! That is an impostor. Carlos and Francis are far superior.

After having Choxorn saying that the "duo" are better than Carlos and Francis. No way

Personally, I find them just as entertaining. I just wish there were more episodes though...

YOU LIE! That is an impostor. Carlos and Francis are far superior.

Looks like my cover's been blown! :run:

Count yourself lucky that my demon-characters know next to nothing about weapon-based-technology. :crazyeye:
Except Lucifer of course.

That said, it's impressive with the evolving plot regarding the Hacker and his increasing amount of henchmen. And women.

Warning: Theme song might get stuck in your head.

Young and Edgy, or Edgy and Young?

OH SNAP! A dance contest!

This isn't gonna end well...

I don't think I'll be doing another Draw Your Own Creek any time soon.
Or at least I won't make another one until I've got a better understanding of those teen shows...

Top Bottom