Imperium Offtopicum II: Chronological Order is For Chumps!

NO!!! TAPPS MUST STAND!!!oh, wait I'm the sole remaining member...Aw, fine, I'll dissolve it.

Cull and I were talking about it, and unless somebody declares war or something, this IOT is as good as over. EEC and APATA are linked by BoP, making a Eurasia power that will be a challenge to beat, not to mention the rest of the BoP members, such as CivG himself.

Along with this, there are various defensive pacts and things like that scattered across the board. Africa may be a pain to figure out, and who knows how Mexico/America will end up.

However, this is all if nobody breaks the ranks of peace.

This is my last order. I want to see Taniciusfox's reaction. Its just for fun, and I'll really leave after this, or actually start fresh somewhere.

The UUTSFR Party, after being banned by the Fascists in Realpolitik, have used the time portal to return to IOT time, first taking a stop in 2010 just before the last ICBMs were destroyed. They took an ICBM and went forward to the present. They then launched the missile at Constantinople.

However, Mathalamus does not care about the laws of physics, and so jumped into a portal that didn't exist and returned to IOT IV, where he took an ICBM from and then came back through another non existant portal and nuked Florida.

Florida and Constantinople destroyed.

PS: This was just for fun, and I was just kidding about Lighthearter being a Fascist.

Moderator Action: Adding a J/k to a troll does not offset the remark; it just acknowledges that the remark was out of line to begin with. You would have been smarter to just not say it at all.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Florida and Constantinople destroyed.

PS: This was just for fun, and I was just kidding about Lighthearter being a Fascist.

the nuke was destroyed by the anti-nuke systems we recently installed over the city.

nice try.

Yep.

It was fun though.

PS: Is there even any land yet, because if there is I'll rejoin.

EDIT: If NPCs are still open for claims I'd like the one in South America.

There are actually two. Gran Columbia (Should be obvious) and La Plata (Argentina). I'd go with the latter, as an Argentina-Brazilian war has always been a dream of mine.

The UUTSFR Party, after being banned by the Fascists in Realpolitik, have used the time portal to return to IOT time, first taking a stop in 2010 just before the last ICBMs were destroyed. They took an ICBM and went forward to the present. They then launched the missile at Constantinople.

Oh, now you've gone and done it!:mad::mad::mad:[pissed][pissed][pissed]

I've had it with your insults, challenges and generally abrasive attitude. I am going to KILL you, Domination! Mark my words! Mark. My. Words.

You can't make it all better just by saying "JK lol". I declare war between the Commonwealth and ALL the parties in the UUTSFR Civil War, except the Galactic Empire IF Zack rejoins. I declare a blood vendetta between you and I, Dommy. If you EVER post in ANY of my threads or PM me EVER again then I call the mods.

I'm done putting up with you calling me Fascist and worse. You have insulted my honor and I cannot accept that.

Congrats on ruining my day and my enjoyment of IOT. And congrats for making me contemplate shutting down Realpolitik.

*breathes*

Tan - I know that's kind of a spammy post and I'm sorry for that, but I'm not sorry I posted it because it needs to be said.

- Lighthearter

We attack the NPC Abyssinia! Do the battles RNG style. Territories in Black get hit.
View attachment 257775

You can attack more than 3 times now?

WHY WASN'T I TOLD!?

In other news, the result from the international community about Dommination's wacky antics can be summed up into this lovely group photo...

Thankfully the Military Junta was established as a result of Dommination's warmongering shenanigans. What's to counter Dommination's TAPPS's, The Brotherhood of Peace? Who knows what might be formed to counter Dommination.

Edit: I am about ready to create a new alliance group, The Brotherhood of Peace. Anyone who is interested in joining, please contact me (so long as you're not an imperialistic warmonger powergamer)

:lol:

You now have an official fan.

Oh, now Realpolitik is spilling into IOT. :p

What the heck does Bismark have to do with IOT?

Also, I'm pretty sure that Math, Dommy, and Landlubber (and possibly Omega and Ilduce) have kicked the 5 post limit square in the balls.

Uh... it's a game in Story and Tales. Nothing to do with Bismarck. Check the link in my sig for details.

You can attack more than 3 times now?

WHY WASN'T I TOLD!?

Map Updated.

Turn 15. Year is 2024.

New Rules:

Instead of everyone having a flat 3 attacks per turn, the number of attacks that can be launched is determined by nation size. For every 10 territories you own THAT UPDATE, you can attack once per update. This caps at five attacks, however. Attacks still cost half a point to execute.

NPCs can reclaim up to five occupied territories per turn, and can launch one attack overseas (leverage attacks) for every 10 territories they possess, capping at 5.

It's hidden in an update. Taniciusfox (of course after either disbanding IOT or doing something about it) should edit it into the OP.

Anyways, Russia's Claims:

Argentina's in this? (this is my 4th post?)

Top Bottom