It's, well, an interquel, between DYOS 10 and DYOS 11.

I don't think even my avatar knows how he got there. :D

Also, it is a well-documented fact that the AK-47 is the coolest gun ever.

The M1921 Thompson would like to contest that one.

Still, if it's any consolation, Thorvald, the same game had Russians running around with the FAMAS...

If y'all want to debate about the coolest gun. There is a wonderful place in this board called OT to debate about it :mischief:.

Awesome, but it looks fuzzy in some places, almost like it was a jpeg file.

If I could be OT for a sec, why are jpgs blurry and others not and what is the difference between various picture file extensions?

Different file extensions do different things. Jpeg, one of the most common, makes the file really small, but at the cost of quality, because it makes large blocks of the same color blur together. It works well for pictures of real objects, which already don't contain large blocks of the same color, but our comics do, so saving them as jpeg makes them look blurry. PNG doesn't change any of the colors, so the large blocks of color remain the same, but is a large file. Luckily, we only have a few of these on a page, so the large file isn't much of a problem.

Don't get me wrong, I liked how this turned out. Most of it, at least.
But I hated drawing it.

Sorry for your head, chox.

IT SHOULD NOT TAKE ME SIX DAYS TO MAKE THREE PAGES OF TEXT.
...And I have four more of these to do, at least.

I approve the above comic, even if my head looks weird. My eyes could probably use more than pupils, and then it would probably look better.

I think your abuse of choxorn as the new Toyoda-hunter is quite well-placed. Very nice work Thorvald. Six days' good investment. :)

and I wonder why I lost interest in this thread...

I think your abuse of choxorn as the new Toyoda-hunter is quite well-placed. Very nice work Thorvald. Six days' good investment. :)

It's hardly abuse, I volunteered for the position. :p

tailless' characters are so much easier to draw than mine. Hannibal is especially fun to do. :)

THE PLOT THICKENS!

Excellent work, Thorvald!

Top Bottom