(Yes, I am to re-post this since I found it on a old HD, and otherwise its lost due to the deletions) Hopefully it will get some new posts eventually.

Excellent work, CG! Especially the lampshade hanging of the TV Tropes references...which I just referenced. :lol:

I'm liking the old guy's mustache :crazyeye:
Can Gorons be robotized as well?

Also, Abaddon's comic gives me a deja vu for some apparent reason.

Can Gorons be robotized as well?

As resident Sonic nerd, I can answer this!

Yes, anything living can be roboticised. Whether it strips the person of their free will depends; when villains use the process, obviously that's the case.

Stripping people of their free will doesn't seem to work on humans(Umbrella's obviously sorted this issue out), but it has the catch of leaving the person immobile if roboticised unwillingly...

Oh, did I mention that roboticisation is the ultimate torture, for the fact you remain aware even after being roboticised? ;) You can be made to roboticise your family or friends in turn, just as Sonic's father was forced to roboticise his own wife... truly evil!

Now I'm reminded how I need to get back to drawing DYOS in order to participate in this grand foray into Sonicdom. :(

That helps alot. Thanks, Tani. :)

Tailless, I'm just going to add that I adore your style.
That said, art-blocks are without good reason. :(

:)

I know you all might know about all this beforehand, but I figured this info could be in the canon storyline of DYOS as well as the Wiki, so...
That aside, this comic is pretty important. Mostly regarding Lucifer's motives and yadayada.

Ok, lets seal him up in a box and tie a bow on it :p

I'm confosed! :crazyeye: Cache did not gave me new comix! :p

Did you refresh the comic? I happened to delete the old one and reupload it with the changes
I just did, apparently the cache still had the older one in it :crazyeye:...

...I'm going to blame DD for making me use the :crazyeye: smilie.

Top Bottom