Civ V will become so great!

poncratias

Prince
Now that we have the modding tools, nearly EVERYTHING is possible!

Nearly all of the stuff we were ranting about, if they don't give us a patch for it, we can simply do it ourselfs! (@Dev's: this is no excuse to lay your legs on the table now, you hear me? ;) )

The mod tools are one of the best and most powerfull I have ever seen in my gaming lifetime.

Even if Civ V is not what many of us wished it would be NOW, his game will break every bonds you could imagine, just give the modders some time.

Even if Civ V is not what many of us wished it would be NOW, his game will break every bonds you could imagine, just give the modders some time.

Yay, maybe they can turn this consoly-CivRev-Extended-Version we have into a real PC-Civilization?
please, please, pretty please? :D

"Nearly" is being understated here. Without the C++ code you're limited to content mods and balance fixes. Adding or changing core mechanics or doing anything that would require an AI change is not possible yet.

First game which I bought was CIV 5 !!!, but as soon as postman deliverd mi package with game I send it back to shop and they refund me.

I am playing civilization about 20 years, but this CIV V is the worst version ever.

I find MOD for CIV IV BS - Rise of Manking, and this MOD is much better than all CIV 5.

So funny is that I bought that game (not becuase I can not find crack :-D, I just tell myself that "they deserve my money for that"..... but now I am refund as I sent back the game, so no money for authors. Maybe I should bought CIV4 no matter that I have couple of years good crack :-D

Moderator Action: Piracy
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

First game which I bought was CIV 5 !!!, but as soon as postman deliverd mi package with game I send it back to shop and they refund me.

I am playing civilization about 20 years, but this CIV V is the worst version ever.

I find MOD for CIV IV BS - Rise of Manking, and this MOD is much better than all CIV 5.

So funny is that I bought that game (not becuase I can not find crack :-D, I just tell myself that "they deserve my money for that"..... but now I am refund as I sent back the game, so no money for authors. Maybe I should bought CIV4 no matter that I have couple of years good crack :-D
Being a pirate is not something you should be proud of, and declaring things like ''I could not find a crack'' or ''they deserve my money for this'' like paying is something that is completely optional, will not endear you to anyone here.:nono:

Ludobitsch makes a point though, he tried it and rejected the game.

Not a game for oldtimers?

I was just honesty :) but I will never use such a word (like crack, or they deserve) in future :).

Top Bottom