I wasn't too keen on making and then posting this one, much like the Birthday Comic...
Then I said "Forget it. Post it anyway! My friends won't hold it against me"

Anyway, I'm branching out into writing (again!) and I'm not sure if you guys really do want to read a story made by me. Comics are one thing, but actual writing is another.

Inspiration for the story came from reading too many stories about giantesses and the like where they keep on winning and they oppress their victims... AND THOSE DAMNED CHEESY SPEECHES!
Every time, they have to make a speech about how they'll turn you into something insignificant. Sure they're terrifying, and the victim has all rights to be helpless and scared by them... but something inside me really hates them...

Anyway, the story is meant to be a combination of plot (as in, the characters are not roaming the countryside shooting up stuff without reason) and humour (Such as my own cheesy lines, and character arguments between the married couples)

If you really do want to read the story, I can message the first chapter to those interested, not just post it in the Expanded Universe (yet)...

"Ummm... Furaffinity?" :lol:

Stylesrj said:
If you really do want to read the story, I can message the first chapter to those interested, not just post it in the Expanded Universe (yet)...
Good, because I'll probably be deleting that section soon anyway.

I would be interested in learning more. :)

Didn't the Comet Observatory get thrown into a star?

No, that was Stargate Command.

Ummm okay, just a moment I need to cool off with a random internet meme

Now what was I talking about again? Actually I don't think I talking about anything

So how about a comic instead? Guaranteed to be incomprehensible or double your money back

You're all a bunch of useless bloody loonies!

Dear god(dess) not again:crazyeye:

Too many great facial expressions. :D I laughed often.

Enter...

...Lucy

(I never expected to create two comics back to back in two days)

"No Mr. Valentine, I Expect You To Dine!" :lol:

And now the escape from the planet of Project Titan. This should be fun...

Sounds like something big is coming through...

Time to outrun the fireball

Rosalina's there. She's just offscreen.

Rhiza took the pilot's seat while everyone was getting settled in...

Alas poor Peach. We hardly knew ye... or cared for ye...

Ah the Transit Advisor. Don't mess with him. Ever. Not even if you want to see what happens...

Anyway, with the story itself:
Bet you didn't expect that did you? Commander Tama Shepard, one of my favourite DYOS characters has been killed in action. While she had the opportunity to gain the crew's trust, she decided to kill herself off to an alien spider thing to save everyone else's lives.

Don't worry, Tama will do fine in Kelemvor's plane... even if she isn't a Doomguide...

Now I'm scared...

This will be Tama's funeral dirge.

Top Bottom