Zachriel's Strategy Guide

Very informative! I like the attached screenshots, makes it much easier to understand the points! How do you get the world maps? I have used the Alt-Prtscn method to get map views, but to get just the world map, is there a way to zoom out to that?

BTW, 7 TANK ARMIES!! I feel sorry for someone!;)

Originally posted by Justus II
Very informative! I like the attached screenshots, makes it much easier to understand the points! How do you get the world maps? I have used the Alt-Prtscn method to get map views, but to get just the world map, is there a way to zoom out to that?

BTW, 7 TANK ARMIES!! I feel sorry for someone!;)

You need a software utility. I use Paint Shop Pro for graphics and Microsoft Front Page to build the webpage.

With those seven armies, we civilized the world.

Been there again and again I cant stop turning back

How the hell do you get those armies?

To get armies, you must have a great leader. These great leaders appear when one of your "elite" unit gets promoted, which is not that easy (though easier for militaristic civs).
Once this Great Leader is created, bring it to your closest town. You have then 2 choices: whether rush anything (wonders, small wonders, units, buildings) or create an ARMY. In this army you can actually load units (3max, 4 with pentagon).
Once this army is loaded, attack any unit just to win a fight. You should now be able to build 3 small wonders allowing you to: have more GL appearing
to build these armies directly in a town
to increase the number of units in the armies

There you go; Hope I didn't forget anything:goodjob:

Herr_Doktor

Originally posted by amirsan
I read your stories a whole bunch of times. When are you making the next GOTM story.

Hey amirson! I got your email, but my reply "bounced". Glad you have enjoyed Zachriel's GOTM stories. I have too!

I finished the play of the GOTM17, and am currently playing GOTM18 as I post. Unfortunately, I am involved in a major slugfest, so who knows if I'll even be able to finish on time.

:tank:

I've considered a writeup of GOTM17, but it depends on available time. What do you think? "Hannibal and the Doomsday Machine"

Beautiful site Zachriel! :) I want to thank you for your time spent on it. I especially like the added culteral references and extra photos. Kudos to you.

hey I really liked you site and it has helped a LOT. Just wondering if your going to post any other games in the future.

Love the guide and adore Game of the month, it really cleared up that indecisive, start a war because your bored part of me.

Top Bottom