Chat Logs

Immortal

Deity
Hello, after some asking around I decided to start a thread where the logs wil be posted (to eliminate having to search the Presidents thread to find it). SO after today's round you can come here to get the log.

NOTE: AT The end of the current Month, all logs will be put into an archive that I will maintain on my comp (In other words, there going off the thread to keep the post count small). I will then gradually replace the existing logfiles with ones from the current term, starting with the oldest.

Log File for Tuesday, May 7, 2002

(First half was lost due to idiocy on my part, sincerest apologies! Quick Summary:

Upgraded the game.
Switched to Republic.
Make RoP's with Rome, China.
Aztec Declared war on us and broke our military alliance against Babylon by making peace with them.

Hey Immortal. Where are our chat logs? I know we had a glitch around 8pm (EST), but that was like turn two, and I see about 10 maybe 12 turns. Whats up?

BTW, congrats on being elected to your new post.

I noticed the forum was down and as of know, know its back up, chat files at the top :)

Thank you, sir. Oh, btw, please don't call me Mr.

Where are the 7/5 chat logs???! Have they been posted somewhere else? :confused: It should be in the constitution that the official logger must post the log immediately after each chat. Citizens have a right to know what happened.

Zur, its in the 4th post from the top in this thread.

Originally posted by Zur
Where are the 7/5 chat logs???! Have they been posted somewhere else? :confused: It should be in the constitution that the official logger must post the log immediately after each chat. Citizens have a right to know what happened.

please make sure you read the top post, it will clear up any and all confusion.

? why are there 3 of the same log file in this thread? Mine at the usual place to find it, and two at the end..

:)

It was just such a beautiful turn chat..an excellent game, well played, friendly, we worked out some major problems, made monumental advances as a society....I think everyone wanted to make sure it got recorded. I for one am glad it did.

I posted mine as a 'test run' I never logged before and wanted to be sure I did it right.

Besides I had too much :beer: last night!

BTW, Immortal, my log generates the times too. Might be a good idea to start logging with times too. Not sure why, but I don't think it hurts.

BTW, all my times were EST.

Thank you chiefpaco. This will mean I won't have to announce the time passing for the purpose of the informing the people reading the log.

Top Bottom