Womok Mountains with Snoopy Trees!

Neshiren

Chieftain
After using Snoopys Graphics for a long time, I tried out Womok's Mountains and never replaced them since!

But I really missed having no other sets of mountains, so I started to edit Snoopy's Mountain graphics (the red mountains) and managed to get Womok's Mountains as lush and green as Snoopy's.

I think it worked out pretty good....

I take no credit for the excellent graphics made by Snoopy and Womok,
I have only edited the pcx files in Photoshop for my own use and thought that maybe others could use it as well.

Hope you all like it.

TerrainNesh.zip

It sounds good. I will download later.

Can you post a screenshot, please?

I have enjoyed the way you combined the 2 sets of mountains. Are you planning anything else?

**bump

I took this and the normal womak mountains which i brightened and now i have womaks comlete mountains and snoopys terrain. Its perfect.

Thanks for trying it out.

I've been trying to make some graphic glitches disappear (a few purple and green lines can be visible sometimes), but the current set is the best I managed to make.

I've been trying to add a few trees to Womoks ice mountains, but I've had some problems with it.
After editing, the whole purple background is shown around the mountain which is pretty frustrating...hehe

I've also tried to make some irrigation that looks like crop fields from airphotos, but its work in progress.

i'd love to see the results for this... but I have a feeling the orriginol poster no longer posts.

Wow! I really love these mountains. Much more realistic looking, IMHO.

The mountains I'm using now look like giant ant-hills. These will work much better.:goodjob:

thats tight! I didnt see that...

hey thanks for bumping this! I had forgotten all about this thread! I reformatted my HD last summer and had to rebuild everything - never got this back.... till now.

Wow, never saw these. They are amazing. Simply amazing. I think I'm going to combine them with Womok's irrigation, and the rest as Snoopy's terrain.

I'm having trouble with making the download work.

The downloads come down like this:

Mountain forestsneshfinal.psc
Mountain junglesneshfinal.psc

Leaving the files alone doesn't get me the trees.

So I renamed the old mountain forests / jungles files and deleted out the "neshfinal," but still no luck.

Instruction appreciated. Thanks. XOVER.

Top Bottom