New Unit: Veritech

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
Ok I finished my Veritech Fighter from the Robotech Cartoon Universe... I don't know and haven't really thought about what stats to give it (other than a land unit despite the jet default)

If people would like to post their ideas for stats in this forum it would give myself and others some idea on how to use it.

Sorry I had a problem here and the old zip was corrupted... my computer crashed and I got a message the second time that the file is too big... by 1k. I've uploaded it to the server and you can get the good copy by going here.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/Veritech.zip

Here's a preview... the animation goes like this... The victory barrel role is first, then it goes into the Fortify followed by the attack animations

Attachments

• veritech_preview.gif
    veritech_preview.gif
    108.8 KB · Views: 5,096
Great job!:goodjob:

Ah YEAH!

Transformers, robots in disguise....!

Come on, you know the theme tune!

Transformers, more than meets the eye... :)

Kinboat,

Looks awesome! I started a new game before this came out. I added a temporary Veritech before I did though, figuring that you wouldn't take too long to complete the genuine artical. Thanks again!

wow!! I'm in luv :love:
what a unit...!
thx a lot kinboat, man :goodjob:
each time i play a game using that unit, i'll thank you for this awesome unit! :D

?? oh btw, how big is this unit? is it as big as the mecha unit you made, when it transforms into the battloid mode? :confused:

no it's not quite that big... I made the jet form first and based it's scale on the jet in the game... So the battloid is probably bigger than the people but not quite as big as I made my Mecha.

MYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddd

I was waiting this and i have asked this to womocks but no noews................

Thanks man you don't know how I am jumping in my bedrooon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx thx thx

Too happy
I love Robotech and Macross series.

I will prepare the next release of my mod now !

Thx thx thx thx .... etc....

Why not making Optimus Prime ( you know the truck Transformer)
:lol:

I don't know I'm on to other units at the moment... I got a long list of to-do things right now :)

Love this unit! Although I'm still tweaking the settings for it. It's awesome!

Someone copied ur creation and called it:Strike Fighter!!!I think the guy who did that should be expelled from Civfanatics!

First, I have not found a Kinboat unit that is not superb. But, as much as I love the VF-1A Veritech Fighter, the VF-1J (with laser turrets on each side of the head) would have been even better. Not a complaint, just my favorite of the four Macross Veritech fighters. And if there are any other great Robotech fans who can make units, I would love to see the Invid scouts and shock troops. But this is great, and I needed to add the tech advance of Robotechnology just to justify putting it my games. Again, praise be to all great creators, in this case Kinboat.

Top Bottom