New Unit WWI Howitzer

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
I've called this unit WWI Howitzer in the title but the INI file is called Krupps (the manufacturer) Howitzer... You can remane it to anything you want, just make sure the folder name and the INI name match exactly with what you called it in the game editor...

Attachments

• krupps howitzer.zip
    298.7 KB · Views: 2,283
Preview, preview, who's got the preview.... Oh here it is.

Attachments

• krupps_howitzer.gif
    krupps_howitzer.gif
    22.8 KB · Views: 4,667
Just started the model for it... and it's a simple shape so it shouldn't take me long... It's basicly a big top-heavy box :)

Really beautiful unit Kinboat. You have perfectly captured the period feel. I think I can almost see "Krupp" stamped on the barrel!

I don't remember stamping a label anywhere :) But I did put mud on the wheels... can't really see it but it's there. Glad everyone likes it... a side note I'm almost done with the AV7.

Thanks - what a great bonus unit - does anyone pay U a salary?

(Was actually about to submit a request for more "early" big guns - one of the fun things about industrialisation is the "big-gun-mania" the "drive" for larger an larger calibre weapons).

this is a sweet unit man!!!!!!!! U should make a new modern tank for the game...because u r the best at this shi...sutff

Ah, Thanks {virus}... I'm going to finish up a few projects I have half built and then I'm going into the Russian/European Coldwar era...

Wow, Virus actually complemented someone!

And this is a great unit as well.

Top Bottom