Holidays/Vacation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell19

Take a break
It would be a good idea for people to post when they are going away so heres the thread.

I will be on holiday in two weeks time so if I do win the election then the deputy can take over.

I'll be on holiday quite quickly:
I leave at July 27th (next saturday)
I'm back at August 3rd (a week later)

But I probably won't be posting again until the 4th or 5th.

I'll be gone from the 26th of July to the 9th of August.

You will all have forgotten this by the time it comes around, and the thread will be on the third page or so, but I'm going away for a week in France with my girlfriend over my birthday!
We're flying to Paris on 7th September and returning on the Friday after. Yes, we'll be flying back on Friday 13th September! :lol: At least we won't be flying on my birthday - 9/11 as our American friends have it. To be honest though, I doubt that terrorists would use such a rubbishy airline as we'll be on, or even use the same idea as last time so I'm not worried but my girlfriend was for a bit.
I don't know if we're staying in Paris as we haven't got anywhere booked yet, but we're sure as hell flying there! :)
Kev, this is why I can't get a new PC yet. :(

Short Vacation: July 25 - July 28
Then Wisdom Teeth Pulled July 30th, so who knows...

Originally posted by duke o' york

Kev, this is why I can't get a new PC yet. :(

Hmm... wait a while for a new PC, or spend a week in France with a lovely woman.... Hmm....

Maybe SHE'LL buy you one for your birthday???

;)

Originally posted by mordhiem
I'll be gone from the 26th of July to the 9th of August.
I'm around at that time Mordheim (judging that it's likely I'll be deputy dawg), and can cover for most of the period but I am in South Africa 6th - 8th August and I'm not sure I can log in from there.

I am away 18th August - 2nd September and will be uncontactable for those 2 weeks.

If you have any specific thoughts on the first few periods' play while you are away, feel free to either post an open reply or send me an e-mail.

I've just remembered to tell you all that I'll be off work for the next two days and won't be at this site until Friday. I hope that I can trust you all to behave yourselves and not to suggest researching things like warrior code or horseback riding while I'm away! ;)
Have fun with the first turns! :D

posted by civ-1-addict:

> I'll be on holiday quite quickly:
> I leave at July 27th (next saturday)
> I'm back at August 3rd (a week later)
>
> But I probably won't be posting again until the 4th or 5th.

As the Deputy Foreign Advisor (at least I think so, haven't checked the election thread yet), I can cover for you during that time. For beeg emportant decisions (and for a list of my official duties) I will rely on the experience and common sense of the populace...

Heliogabalus
no holiday this year :-(

Very good heliogabalus, that's exactly the point of having deputies, when the advisor is unavailable the deputy steps in. I'll be posting on friday but saturday I'm gone so from saturday until I start posting again you're the foreign advisor. :)

This is going to be one of the most active terms for deputies as many people are going on holiday, so they will be leaving their deputies in charge.

Seems like the Foreign Advisory will be "unavailable for comment" this coming weekend, though, as I have no internet access apart from weekdays. Anyone wanting to fill the gap is cordially invited. Or do we just "delegate" our job to the president?

Just a reminder, im off for 2 weeks starting tomorrow. Ron, well, you know the drill.

I will be on holiday/work for up to a month comencing within the next 2 weeks. However I will have access to the forums via the office on regular intervals so my participation will be only slighty hampered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom