Helen of Troy Animated Leaderhead Preview.

GhengisFarb

www.GhengisFarb.com
You see the preview pics lower down in the thread.

Any comments or suggestions/ideas for the next three ages would be helpful.

I will be playtesting the set, and then uploading it after any glitches have been worked out.

Thanks, Righteous Fist

Originally posted by Civanator
nice, the last one looks kinda funny cause she is mad. Maybe when gracious she could look like she wants to kiss you. ;)

I wanted her look aloof and snooty in a "I'm the most beautiful woman in the world" kinda way which is why she isn't looking at you in the first and last frames.

But I may go back and redo the facial expressions.

Your Ghengis Khan leaderhead is still my favorite.

:eek: I got scared just looking at the damn cartoon! :lol:

Well done. :)

Here are Ancient Times preview pics of frames 1, 61, and 121: (I can post stuff again!)

Attachments

• htapics.jpg
    htapics.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2,263
Here are Middle Ages preview pics of frames 1, 61, and 121:

Attachments

• htbpics.jpg
    htbpics.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 2,171
Here are Industrial Age preview pics of frames 1, 61, and 121:

Attachments

• htcpics.jpg
    htcpics.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2,065
Here are Modern Times preview pics of frames 1, 61, and 121:

Attachments

• htdpics.jpg
    htdpics.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2,097
Here are preview pics of the pcx's shown at the end of the game:

Attachments

• helensample.jpg
    helensample.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2,137
cool site.....

very very nice! now i'm actually going to enjoy relations with the greek, instead of beating them up all the time ;)

wow Ghengis, bet u enjoyed making this one! lol

ghengis, I downloaded your complete leadermate of july(with clothing) and It doesnt seem to work correctly on my game. When I click on the civ I use her for, it crashes...any help?

Originally posted by bnmac3
ghengis, I downloaded your complete leadermate of july(with clothing) and It doesnt seem to work correctly on my game. When I click on the civ I use her for, it crashes...any help?

Which civ did you use her for? Remember you have to rename every file to the corresponding name of the original Civ Leader.

Sorry ghengis I am a dumbass...sorry

one thing about the flics...and its not a bad point,but boy do THEY bounce! Its like THEY have a life of their own! Its great!...except when they hypnotise you into giving the greeks all your money and techs, ah well never mind.

Originally posted by thomson_2001
one thing about the flics...and its not a bad point,but boy do THEY bounce! Its like THEY have a life of their own! Its great!...except when they hypnotise you into giving the greeks all your money and techs, ah well never mind.

Shhh! That was one of the reasons I tried it in the first place. When PTW comes out you'll be playing against other people when they start to negotiate with you.....

"Well. I better trade with the Greeks to see if they have any techs to sell me...
....Whoa! Hellooooo Helen! Yeah....(bounce bounce)....sounds good.....(bounce bounce).........nice doing business with the two of you.... (bounce bounce)....

........Hey, what the ? I'll I got was Warrior Code! Where did that 6000 gold go........."

And boy how they bounce :D :lol: :D (My wife was asking me how can that be possible? :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol:
(In my game with the diplomacy editor form Pesoloco(BTW Thank you for making this great program :goodjob: ) just imagine the phrases that Bresta Red says when thier are treaties :D )

Great work GhengisFarb!

Top Bottom