Unit: Hover Tank

And a preview.

Attachments

• htank3.gif
    htank3.gif
    54.1 KB · Views: 3,197
Good... But what is your tech requirments advice?

Gret work Level! Another hit for the 4th age part o da game. Keep em comming! :goodjob:

Originally posted by muxec
Good... But what is your tech requirments advice?

Anti-Gravity. I'd tell you to download my mod but it isn't available and there has been absolutely no play-testing.

Hmm, how do you think this would compare to blueos mecha?

First it is very good. But one tiny thing that I think could be added is some sort of damage / blackening to the hull when it is destroyed - I'd imagine a very easy request when you can make that!

I have sounds for the Hover Tank if I can figure out how to upload the file...

An ini file is also included...

I posted a set of sounds for Level's Hover Tank in the Sounds Library. Sorry, but I dont know how to post a link to it. It's on page 7 I believe. I have also posted a set of sounds for use with Level's Crawler unit as well.

Apparently, I couldn't figure out how to upload a file. Could someone with more wisdom and knowledge than myself provide me with instruction?

Char marks would be great, but I agree that it's far too much hard work. Slightly darker would be a great second option IMHO

this one really looks kewl :goodjob:

ok... of course it looks kewl since it looks like the falcon if u know what Im talking about :)

In this download also, you misspelled HTankfidget..... so everyone be sure to rename Htankfiget.flc to Htankfidget.flc.

Top Bottom