New Unit: Jump Carrier

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
This modern carrier is based on the British Invincible... designed for Helicopters and Harrier Jets... There is a small defect in the model when the ship is pointed to the North-West... I can't remove this because of an error in the excellent flicster program. If in the near future it is fixed I will update this unit to remove it... Hope this doesn't ruin the unit for anyone.

Attachments

• jumpcarrier.zip
    362.7 KB · Views: 1,745
Preview...

Attachments

• bcarrierpreview.gif
    bcarrierpreview.gif
    66 KB · Views: 6,163
Wow. Great job on this unit :goodjob:.

The line isn't that bad, Kinboat, certainly doesn't ruin it for me. This unit is damn cool! Awesome work, man!

hey not bad, but these planes are definatley a lot smaller than the other planes in the air attacking, but at least you can see them "loaded" on the carrier.

Very Nice!!! keep up the good work

So what, the scale was off with the ships anyway! I dont care...thanks for this excelent unit Kinboat:D

Thank you:goodjob: Thank you:goodjob: Thank you:goodjob:

And should you wish to do any other British ships:rolleyes:

Fantastic work!!! At last another Carrier!!! Great art! (Who cares bout the scale, still looks great). Now if only we can get a WW2 carrier that looks like a ww2 Carrier. :D :goodjob:

Ah Yes, a carrier for the harrier!

That IS a nice looking ship. Cool attack animation.

:lol: I actually had to look for "the line" you mentioned.
It looks like its supposed to be there.

Well I'm glad the line isn't a problem for most people... I even have trouble seeing it in the game. It's just frustrating to release something with a defect (most of my family are perfectionists :) ).

Originally posted by Kinboat
Well I'm glad the line isn't a problem for most people... I even have trouble seeing it in the game. It's just frustrating to release something with a defect (most of my family are perfectionists :) ).

It's in the jet fighter so I don't see why it would really matter that much. Does this carrier have a nuclear engine?

I'm not really sure... the pictures I used had what appeared to be smoke stacks and I don't believe I've seen any on American Nuclear carriers... Someone with more knowledge in military hardware will have to answer.

I knew someone would know the answer.

Hey Kinboat, very nice unit by the way.

Can you point me in the direction of any tutorials for Moray?
and how to you edit verts or polygons in moray?
and how do you go about make objects animate?

Cheers.
James.

Top Bottom