New Unit: German Leopard 2 Tank

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
I've finally finished it... I've just called it the Leopard so you'll have to change the folder name and INI file name to whatever you want to call it... Leave the other file names alone. This is my last unit, at least for a while, and I hope I've gone out with style :cool:

Here's the file:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/Leopard.zip

Here's an animated gif that is just over the new 250k limit:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/Leopard_Preview.gif

And then I made a larger view so I can show off all the details :)

Attachments

• leopardlarge.gif
    leopardlarge.gif
    85.8 KB · Views: 5,051
A beautiful unit. I don't know how it can still be possible, but you're work just keeps on getting better and better. This tank is super-cool, a new benchmark.
Enjoy your (hopefully not permanent) vacation.

that's a mighty fine tank :goodjob: I love the way only the barrel moves when fortifying, I love the dust trail in the run animation, the way it looks as if it's speeding over rough terrain...this unit is superb!

WOW! Im speechless:eek: Great unit again!:goodjob: This has to be my all time favorite! Well thats the conclusion to your great work I guess, maybe youll come back when PTW comes out (I hope so, I cant live without your units :love: )

Awesome, Kinboat.

I'm a "longtime" fan of your work and, I must admit, I'm sad to hear that this may be your last unit. I really appreciate all that you've add to this game for me.

Thank you.

".......................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................
(if you can't see or hear anything here, it most probably is due to
the mere fact that I am entirely speechless... and veeeery busy
integrating this godsent unit into the game, where it will have
the 'seat of honour' amongst the enshrined Kinboatean units-
but lets return to my silent awe and the sound of pure, untainted contemplation)
......................................................................"

You people crack me up :)

The best unit I have seen.
Thank you.

These nations have Leopard 2 in service:
Austria, Denmark, Germany,Netherlands, Norway, Spain,
Sweden and Switzerland.

Yes, it`s still number one.

Yep...

Originally posted by W.i.n.t.e.r

newest version delivered: 2002 (how modern do u want it???)

Drat, I was really after the pre-release 2003 version. :lol:

Yes I have been waiting for this unit to arrive.And it's wonderful.

Originally posted by kemal69

Drat, I was really after the pre-release 2003 version. :lol:

U know- they are really working on the newest version ;) some of which have already been delivered to the Swedish Army (apparently the Swedes have lotsa $)

Originally posted by OmniMower
Yepp, W.I.N.T.E.R. , we got some $ laying around here waiting to be spend on some heavy machinery!! :lol:

Never know when you might have to make an invasion into Norway or Finland. Got to watch out for both of those guys. They are way out of control.

Top Bottom