Screenshot of the Day #7: Anarchy Rulez!

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Today's screenshot was taken last night from a game I am playing. I already started a revolution to change the government from Despotism to Republic, and the anarchy is expected to end in 2 turns. Then the wonderful Great Library gave me the Monarchy advance during anarchy and created a very interesting situation... How often do you get to say "Anarchy Rulez!" in the game? ;)

The question is, would it add turns to the length of the Revolution? ;-)

Originally posted by sela1s1son
The question is, would it add turns to the length of the Revolution? ;-)

Hope It doesn't!! 12 Turns anarchy?? the enemy will have time to do lots of stuff while you see how the grass grow!! :mad:

What kind of idiot would start the revolution over again anyway? Just select Monarchy when it asks you to select a gov after Anarchy is over. (That is, if you would rather have Monarchy than Republic.)

That happened to me once. Our of curiosity, I said 'Yes, let the revolt begin!' The two turns of anarchy I had already experinced were erased, so I went 2 more turns w/ anarchy.

"No. We are happy with Anarchy."

Lol :D

it happened with me in the same turn i researched monachy i went to the domestic advisor screen while viewing one of my cities and it ttok less time from there than it would have done with anywhere else

...the message:

"We're already in a revolution. Have you taken your medication?"?

It always appeared to me when i tried to start a revolution inside a revolution

Originally posted by dguichar
...the message:

Really? That's pretty funny. And BTW, don't you think it's kind of weird that the leader of the civilization is the one who decides to have revolutions?

Originally posted by dguichar
...the message:

Chanced on this on my very first Civ3 game. Hell I didn't even know zit how to play the game so I kept double-clicking on that revolution tab. Amusing though...

Happened to me plenty of times.

Did you have to dig over a year-old thread to the top again? :p

BTW, never happened to me... yet.

Top Bottom