Screenshot of the Day #12: George Bush

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Today's Screenshot of the Day was taken from a heavily modified Civ3 game, with new leaderheads, new city graphics, new terrains, new advisors, etc. It's unlike anything you have seen before on SOTD! :D

I've modified my version of Civ 3 and sometimes the results of such can bring about some rather shocking stuff. Please have a gawk at this picture and I want to bring your attention to both the contents of the deal as well as the comment made by my advisor in the top right corner. It's obvious that the americans have control of the Columbian area. Please enjoy this one. LOL

http://www.civfanatics.com/sotd/sotd12.jpg

Thanks to unscratchedfoot for this hilarious screenshot.

PS: You can download new Civ3 graphics in the Graphics Modpacks forum.

hilarious! love that advisor. :)

the mod for your cities in the background is interesting as well. quite a megalopolis!

I suppose if you've made W. your leader, then you would have had to remove the Clean Pollution function from workers and make them twice as efficient at Clearing Forest.

Of course, you could make Al Gore the leader and disallow Clearing Forests and not allow roads to be built to Oil if it is in your own territory.

:lol:

What do all those urban areas represent? road? irrigation? mines?

Originally posted by Steve Winer
How CAN you get an advisor like that, or for that matter, the hilarious picture of bush.

get that stuff in the creation and mod customization thread

Originally posted by SirJethro

Of course, you could make Al Gore the leader and disallow Clearing Forests and not allow roads to be built to Oil if it is in your own territory.

:lol:

You can't make Al Gore your leader in Civ3. You have to wait until Play The World so he can invent the Internet.

Originally posted by Le Petit Prince
Whos that girl...whats her name...???

Buffy Tyler. Playboy's Miss November 2000. :love:

She can be found in the creation and mod customization forum. Along with some other feisty, scarcely-clad ladies. :)

Originally posted by Clguinane
Could u post it, (if u havn't all ready) Please!

I suppose I could but I don't know how. I guess I could import the map to a new bic file (there's no part of my game that hasn't been heavily altered) but I haven't done an upload before. I think there's a thread on it though. I'll have a look.

excuse my ignorance, but how do have all those customizations without having to replace the original civ graphics?

do you have to back-up all the originals then? btw, that game looks great! i love this SOTD thing, i'm learning a lot! :)

P.S. did you have custom civilopedia entries too? (like for the new resources, new civs, etc.)

"George Bush is a known liar and a cheat."

And who said the AI was dumb?:lol:

I want a mod like that, but I'd rather have Clinton there!

And I see why Bush won't give up the cocaine, judging from that picture....:rolleyes:

*giggles like a school girl* that's my leaderhead! i'm famous! :D

Originally posted by tammi
excuse my ignorance, but how do have all those customizations without having to replace the original civ graphics?

do you have to back-up all the originals then? btw, that game looks great! i love this SOTD thing, i'm learning a lot! :)

P.S. did you have custom civilopedia entries too? (like for the new resources, new civs, etc.)

Yeah with every modification I took the original game file and put it into a backup folder. I already deleted some of the originals though when I came to prefer to mods.

I never bothered changed the civilopedia because I never look at it. Some people like to update it. The modifications took so long to do that I really wanted to play rather than go into fixing the civilopedia.

This mod is really fun. I'm fighting Canada now which has an enormous tech lead due to its size. I'm using old WW2 Renault tanks backed up by troops and flamethrowers against modern british made centurions and other various armor. Ouch. And I have to ship it all across the Atlantic. Four transports have been sunk so far by the canadian and british navies. It's a tough fight.

Top Bottom