Screenshot of the Day #14: Crazy Domestic

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Warning: The gibberish of this domestic advisor can make you feel dizzy! If you are sure you want to see it, click here. :D

I was playing today and had just discovered democracy so while still in the science screen I quickly switch over and went into anarchy. Well I pressed enter and since I had just discovered democracy it ask if I wanted to change governments, I said yes and this is what came up, I thought it was quite hillarious.

Thanks to Gojkyfor this crazy screenshot. :)

>> Submit a cool screenshot to SOTD

Anarchy rules! Literally! :aargh:

A subculture within a subculture within a subculture...

Methinks that woman is on drugs 24/7... :rolleyes:

Even better when she asks if you forgot your medicin because you want a revolution while in a revolution.........

an Anarchy - Anarchy real-world scenario .

The rulership is undermined for a change in government. A coup d'etat ensues (1st Anarchy). A newly formed military government is formed but the generals themselves fight for top spots. The junta breaks down (2nd Anarchy after the 1st) 2 months in and a new ruler, a great leader(literally), comes to the rescue. We now have a Democratic government! yahoo!

but in the real world...that great leader won't last very long. He'll be assassinated and this time the citizens will say "WTF!! Anarchy Rulez!"

:rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

I never saw that one before - this is the best SOTD!

Just for the record, when this weird situation comes up in a game, you should not answer the question of "Do your want to encourgae a revolution" with a "Yes" when you are already in anarchy.

I am pretty sure this resets the anarchy turns counter and caused you to stay in anarchy longer.

If you just say "No, we are happy with anarchy", the the anrchy turns progress and at the end you hae a choice of all the available government forms even if the list includes a new one that was just discovered, purchased, or extorted while you were in anarchy.

Originally posted by cracker
I am pretty sure this resets the anarchy turns counter and caused you to stay in anarchy longer.
Yep, it sure does.

Thats so funny. Nothing like standing up for what you believe in. Down with anarchy! Long live Anarchy!

:wallbash:

ANARCHY FOR LIFE!!

Imagine the news report.

This just in we have some breaking news!

It appears our glorious Anarchy has been overthrown! Now we enter a time of terrible anarchy.

It's funny, but this kind of thing actually happened in real life, during the French Revolution in the 1790's.
The revolution started up and overthrew the French monarchy. This war cost money and taxes and so eventually the people got annoyed so revolutions were started against the revolution! Many of the revolutionary leaders were 'overthrown', most notably Robespierre, who was executed in 1794.
Eventually the anarchy ended with the rise of Napoleon, but it wasn't long before France was engulfed with revolution again.

yah, the road to democracy is tough...

I love it when the game throws something like this at you.
Oh and since I was egyptian the anarchy was only 1 turn any way.

Finnaly, the could be a very good tactic if say you change government between turns, got 7or 8 turns of the magical anarchy and the reset the timer and then hopefully got less.

Something to think about.

Gojky.

Originally posted by Gojky
Finnaly, the could be a very good tactic if say you change government between turns, got 7or 8 turns of the magical anarchy and the reset the timer and then hopefully got less.
I did that once! :cool:

Top Bottom