Embassy of the Bengal Republic

Thrawn

Emperor
Greetings, people of Fanatika, I'm the ambassador from the Bengal Democracy. Going through a bit of change at the moment, things shall be settled shortly.

Our site is about to go through a design change, so the boards are what we mainly use at the moment. Feel free to stop by anytime!

If anyone has any questions about our little demogame, this is the place to ask. :)

Welcome to the fair land of Fanatika! We are members of the second Civ III Democracy Game here at CFC. As vice president, I wish a long and fruitful relationship between our two lands!

Welcome for the RPG & Science Department (I'm multi-purpose :))

Welcome delegate of the Bengal Republic! I am Ehecatl Atzin, minister of foreign relations here in Fanatika. As your visit to our humble lands is quite unexpected no ambassador has been assigned, but there will be one soon (I hope!)
Have you a delegate in the UN forum as well? If not, you should, it's a great thing really, Disorganizer is our ambassador over there. I shall give you the link.
So, what civilization are you playing? is this your first demo-game? how many players do you have?

Ehecatl Atzin

1BC -- UN site

I don't think we have anyone in the UN forum as of yet. We're playing as the persians, its our first demogame, and we have very few players. Less than 20. Although some haven't posted for some time. :(

Welcome from the Trade Department. Our ancestors tell us these strange stories of Persians from another demogame long ago... They apparently had a might culture, and were a global superpower. Entire nations were said to have vanished within years. Unbeleivable! ;) We are just starting to experiment with ways of writing. Our blocky cuneform takes us a long time to transcribe events! We also hear tales from other nation of even more nations that we do not see! (atleast 6 or so!) So, let me welcome you to our vast world!

Welcome from the Culture Department. Feel free to visit our beautiful cities, and tour the wondrous culture ... err ... I mean ... well, you see, we're still pretty young, and with those Aztecs down to our south, we haven't really had any gold available after defense spending to build any kind of cultural landmarks. But I am assured that once the Aztec threat is removed we will be able to build temples to our gods, and maybe even libraries for our knowledge, and maybe I will finally be able to move out of this rude wooden hut into a more suitable dwelling.

:D

Top Bottom