Prince Level Sucession Game

naervod

My current user title
Anyone want to do a Prince sucession game? It will be me and four others who would want to sign up.
Map Size= Standard
Climate= Normal
Temperature= Temperate
Barbarians= Sednetary
Age= 4 billion
Land Mass/Water Coverage= Random
Civ= Random
AI Civs=7 (8 civs total)
I will start when four others are signed up.
24 hours to get the game and 48 hours to play 20 turns. Then give it to next person.
Here is the tun list:
1-naervod
2- Tiamat
3- Falsfire
4-Eric Mesoy
5- Firestarter
Waiting list
1. sim_one
2. hotrod

I would be interested in joining this SG.

What is prince level? Monarch? Emperor? Regent?

Sorry I never played civ2 so I don't know where the difficulties fit in civ2-terminology...

1- naervod
2- Tiamat
3-
4-
5-
we have 3 more slots, and i changed my mind, we will start when one more signs up, and there will be 2 left for anyone who wants to join l8r
and yes, prince= regent

Been awhile since I played a Regent game...been playing more Monarch and Emperor lately. But sure, I'll play in this, as it's also been awhile since I played an SG.

I suppose I can play too.

If you want one more, I'll give it a go. It's been a while since I've played an SG however I'm pretty comfortable with Regent so I feel I can contribute to this one.

Can't wait to hear back from you.

-Fire

I will start tonight. All the slots are full. I should have it up by tomorrow.
1- naervod
2- Tiamat
3- Falsfire
4- Eric Mesoy
5- Firestarter

Here is the history of Persia so far:
4000 BC- Hurrian Tribe teaches us pottery

3850 BC- Peresopolis is founded

3000 BC- Studies show that Persia is the 5th most advanced civlization in the world

2510 BC- Sages of Persia discover the secret of Warrior Code

2430 BC- Parsargadae is founded

Uploading doesnt work for me so I will email Tiamat with the game.
That's all!

I thought you said 20 turns?????????
20 turns goes to 3000 BC.
You played 33 turns.
What were you doing???
What were you thinking?????

And if uploading doesnt work, try attachments.

sorry, i lost track of turns because after all it took me like 5 minutes to do that. newayz, it is to big to attach so I will email it to the next playe. to make it even, you guys can take the same amount of turns I did until it gets back to me and then we can do 20. it was my fault, im sorry.
@Tiamat- what is ur email, if u dont want everyone to see u can pm it to me.

ill send it to you later today. also, again, since i screwed up and took 33 turns you all can take 33 turns until it gets back to me. then we can do the standard 20. sorry again for taking xtra turns

Just a quick request: Would it be possible to include a tad more detail, and maybe the odd picture of noteworthy events in the posts on game turns played? I like an SG where there's a turn-by-turn, even if it's something as simple as:

3950BC - Nada
3900BC - Nada
etc.

Just gives one an idea of the turn-by-turn strategy used in the game, as to each decision that was made.

At what time was the save game passed off?

I kind of want to know when the 24/48 hour threshold is so we can get this game moving. It's already been a couple days with no idea on who has the game or if it is being played.

A "got it" would be nice, at least.

Thanks.

Naervod,

Have you e-mailed the game yet? I still haven't received it if you have.

Firestarter, I will post a 'got it' message when I receive the e-mail from naervod.

im emailing it now. i havent had time to do it b/c of skool/hw.

Got it. Will post the save and my summary no later than Thursday afternoon.

If you are willing to accept one more or if someone quits then sign me up.

Top Bottom