New Unit: Adventurer

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian

Attachments

• adventurer_run.gif
    adventurer_run.gif
    22.4 KB · Views: 4,551
I like it Im not sure what I will do with it but im downloading it. Nice work!:goodjob:

Very nice unit, kinboat! :goodjob:

You should make a mounted cowboy unit. :)

Whoa... I always aspired to godhood, now that I've acheived it I think I want a planet named after me :)

People are hard enough... Give me a few days to master horses :)
I'm glad people like it.

Originally posted by Hunter
I like it Im not sure what I will do with it but im downloading it. Nice work!:goodjob:

Guess it could be a colonization era explorer/leader/infantry with its Livingstone hat.

Nice work.

If Civ was more like the real world, and every nook and cranny of the earth wasn't civilized before 100 AD, it would be a useful unit.

The Adventurer is a Nice addition to my Game Kinboat. I noticed some sound problems with the Death.wav so I added a death moan and a little pure silence to the Original Death.wav to correct it. No Big Deal but it corrects it.

Edited All Adventurer Sounds are Finished and in my Next Post Below.

Attachments

• adventurer death sound.zip
    43.6 KB · Views: 187
Here are All of the Finished Sounds for Kinboat's Adventurer and Yes, it has been a while since the Adventurer was created, just a matter of getting around to it and noticing that Kinboat did make the Fortify and Fidget flcs...
Added Fortify, Fidget and Victory Sounds and adjusted Death and Attack Sounds for timing. Includes INI File.

Still a Great Unit Kinboat:goodjob:

Size 108 KB...Get the Download here: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/Adventurer_Sounds_and_INI.zip
...Comments welcome.

Enjoy :)

Top Bottom